dear coyote

coyote

dear coyote,

It is now December 22. Has the world ended?

dear Mr. Hoddesdon,

According to my assistant, Hubert, at approximately 5:12 AM Central Standard Time - during the winter solstice - the world (as we know it) did, in fact, end.

Your cooperation in this matter would be be greatly appreciated.

warmest regards,
coyote

coyote

Dear Grandfather Coyote do you have any wisdom for me today ?

dear mr. hidwell,

here's a tip i picked up over christmas...

when making bernaise sauce, keep stirring constantly while heating, and the egg yolks won't separate from the wine and butter

good luck - let me know how yours turns out!!

Section_31

Dear Coyote,

Ive received a msg from Admiral Ackbar, proclaiming "ITS A TRAP!".

Any idea what this could be pertaining to?. Seems quite urgent.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Dear Coyote,

I may going to a bar for the first time tonight, what would you recommend I order?

coyote

Dear Coyote,

I may going to a bar for the first time tonight, what would you recommend I order?

dear vj288,

if you are driving or under 21 years old (or both), you should stick to something non-alcoholic - order a sprite or pepsi and other people will just assume it is mixed with liquor.

i usually get a tap beer, particularly if it is a local micro-brew. maybe try a few different ones that they offer to see which you like best - that's always a good conversation starter as well.

have fun, and drink responsibly!

MikeyC

Dear coyote,

My sources tell me that you're 1/8 Mayan. Can you explain to me why the world didn't end?

Thank you,

A concerned Earthling

coyote

Dear coyote,

My sources tell me that you're 1/8 Mayan. Can you explain to me why the world didn't end?

Thank you,

A concerned Earthling

dear Concerned Earthling,

that must have been the 1/8th that my ex-wife received in the divorce settlement.

but from what i can understand, when we got to the end of the Mayan calendar, we simply started over from the beginning again - kind of like flipping the page to 2013 on the Hot Bikini-Clad Girls of Australia calendar that my friend sent me

hidwell

Dear Grandad Coyote, Many years ago when you were in the Marines did you ever receive any unwanted attention by your fellow Marines ?

coyote

Dear Grandad Coyote, Many years ago when you were in the Marines did you ever receive any unwanted attention by your fellow Marines ?

dearest hidwell,

i'm afraid not. you must be thinking of the Navy.

semper fi,
coyote

MikeyC

dear Concerned Earthling,

that must have been the 1/8th that my ex-wife received in the divorce settlement.

but from what i can understand, when we got to the end of the Mayan calendar, we simply started over from the beginning again - kind of like flipping the page to 2013 on the Hot Bikini-Clad Girls of Australia calendar that my friend sent me
:applause:

That clears everything up! :D

Section_31

Dear Coyote,

Ive been seeing regular contradictory weather in canada here, in opposition to global warming. If anything, it appears were undergoing COOLING up here as we had a giant snowstorm out east (65 cm of snow) and freezing cold temps in the west here (-30 c, or lower).

Can you plz shed some clarification on this?. Canadians everywhere are very confused!

coyote

Dear Coyote,

Ive been seeing regular contradictory weather in canada here, in opposition to global warming. If anything, it appears were undergoing COOLING up here as we had a giant snowstorm out east (65 cm of snow) and freezing cold temps in the west here (-30 c, or lower).

Can you plz shed some clarification on this?. Canadians everywhere are very confused!

dear Gunman,

well no wonder you're confused - you're using the metric system!

if you convert to inches, feet, and Fahrenheit, it all makes perfect sense

that's 25.5 inches of snow and -22 degrees F

sounds pretty normal to me for the end of December

time to change out of shorts and put on a jacket, eh?

shivering,
coyote

hidwell

Dear Coyote why do you think America has so many homocides, mass shootings and the highest prison population in the world ?

coyote

Dear Coyote why do you think America has so many homocides, mass shootings and the highest prison population in the world ?

dear hidwell,

after an exhaustive amount of research into the subject, my assistant, Hubert, has come to the inescapable conclusion that it is a byproduct of the United States' failure to adopt the metric system

apparently, it's really all in how you measure things

Last edited:

cowboyup

Dear Coyote,

My nephew, Captain SnarkyPants, was wondering who would win an argument on how to boil water; Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Dr. House, Dr. Spencer Reid, or The Eleventh Doctor?

coyote

Dear Coyote,

My nephew, Captain SnarkyPants, was wondering who would win an argument on how to boil water; Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Dr. House, Dr. Spencer Reid, or The Eleventh Doctor?

dear cowboyup,

my assistant, Hubert, feels that the distinction should go to Marcus Welby, M.D., because he was such a nice guy.