crazy SA competition

FOR REAL

Banned
i reckon ive got a reasonable chance of winning :D

anyway, type in the craziest(i hope thats a word) thing youve ever done cause of sa and stuff:D

iamthenra

Not sure how crazy this is... but I once drove over 7 hours to get back home because the guy who I was staying with invited more people over to his place...

The other time was when I was at a friends house. I didn't drive there, my friend picked me up and brought me there... It was only supposed to be him, a friend of his, and I.. Before I knew it, there were 10+ people there. So I walked home, which was about a 10 mile walk...

FOR REAL

Banned
Not sure how crazy this is... but I once drove over 7 hours to get back home because the guy who I was staying with invited more people over to his place...

The other time was when I was at a friends house. I didn't drive there, my friend picked me up and brought me there... It was only supposed to be him, a friend of his, and I.. Before I knew it, there were 10+ people there. So I walked home, which was about a 10 mile walk...

round 2 to you :D

Mikefly

This is too hard a question to answer everyday or atleast every week there has been a traumatic event.

Rxqueen

when i was in my dorm room my roommate had all these people over so i went to the roof for the rest of the night until they left...they didn't leave until 3am...

redhead042

i went to school and i forgot my planner and i had no idea what lesson i had, so i walked the hour home constantly ducking round corners convinced that the police were coming to get me because i'd ran out of school. i finally got home and at the top of our street theres a shop and ... my mum walks out of it. she fetches my planner sends me back to school tears n all, then had to sit through people whispering that i had no friends sat next to me. none of my friends were in that certain class.

Prestonator

The craziest/worst experience was when I was on a night out with my friend and a guy who is now my b/f. Anyway I was realllly anxious that I threw up in front of him! Soooo embarrassing.....at the time I just had to pretend I wasn't well!

Section_31

On the day i was going to propose to my wife, i had arranged it to be in a public place, stupid me!!!!! this was bad for both of us.

I was such a nervous wreck that i forgot to put my truck in "park" and as i went to get out it promptly rolled forward into the vehicle ahead of me.

then when i was going to meet her, i suddently realized that id forgotten to eat that morning, and i was ravenous, so i wolfed down a hot dog (this adds up to later)

So, shakingly, i meet up with her. She could tell i was worked up, but didnt know why. I reached into my pocket for the little velvet ring box, and instantly sank to one knee. Now, SHE thought i was trying to be romantic, whereas in reality i was so scared that i almost passed out, i somehow asked her if she would marry me. She got all choked up, opened the box, and i just remember hearing her say the word "emtpy".

I say "huh?."

and she goes "umm babe the ring box is empty"

In a panic, (ive ruined the moment!!) i begin searching my pockets and found the ring. She said yes, i put it on, she kissed my forehead (im still down on one knee) and i promptly passed out, falling face forward, landing on the floor and breaking my nose.

It was a proposal neither of us are going to forget, LOL.

geanlove

okay check it out! I was walking home 1 day from school & I then had the feeling I had to go to the bathroom...... & there was a park behind that high school and instead of walking through the crowd at the park! right? I ducked into the bushes did the do & used my sock to ya know! I never heard a bleep about it at school probably because I was a nobody thank God :)

In grades 5 to 7 I used to wait 45 mins at a bus stop around the corner to catch the later bus home from school (that had no school kids on) rather then the one that came after 10 mins that the other kids from my school used.

Srijita52

okay check it out! I was walking home 1 day from school & I then had the feeling I had to go to the bathroom...... & there was a park behind that high school and instead of walking through the crowd at the park! right? I ducked into the bushes did the do & used my sock to ya know! I never heard a bleep about it at school probably because I was a nobody thank God :)

Oh Wow!SA can really be nasty sometimes:O

Srijita52

Once my mom's friends arrived at my house unnoticed & wanted to meet me,so I actually locked myself into bathroom for three hours untill they left.

MaliceInWickedland

I find this more funny than crazy but that's just me. So I was in 8th grade at the time. All 8th grade homeroom classes were asked to come up with a skit to act out during the last day of school assembly and I was sooooo nervous about it. Right before my homeroom class's performance began, I asked my teacher to go use the bathroom and he actually let me go. I was really dreading going back so I went to a bathroom waaayyy in the back of the school and hid in an "out of order" stall for 2 hours until the assembly was over. Once it ended, it was lunch time and I went straight to my hangout spot where my friends were and the funny thing is that they didn't even notice my absence at the performance. I stayed quiet about it and went back to homeroom once lunch was over. Even funnier thing is: my homeroom teacher didn't notice my absence either and he was on stage with the class during the play!

I must really be invisible :rolleyes:

Then again I played one of the background voices for the play so I guess it didn't really matter either way ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

ohhhh...

haha.
I think the 'craziest' story I could tell would be;
Once, I was at a party- I'd offered to go as my friend's date; since he was accepting an award. An hour into the party, I was so panicked that I locked myself in the 5th floor bathroom to try and breathe and pull myself together...
I heard people outside of the bathroom, talking about how long the person in the bathroom was taking and I decided that the only way to spare myself the embarrassment was to sneak out the window- onto the fire escape and into the alley.
XD
Worst. Decision. Ever.
I made it to the 2nd floor, then I realized that the next ladder was locked off to keep people from climbing up the stairs and breaking into the building from the ground... so I had to sneak back into the building through another window and I was too scared to go back to the party, so I called my friend (thankfully he picked up his cell) and told him what happened.
He laughed SO hard at me. Didn't even hold back XD
I felt like a real ass.
He couldn't leave the party, so he called someone to come and pick me up and drive me home.
It was lovely.

note to self: fire escapes aren't really like they are in movies.

I went into a video store I had never been into before to buy a DVD and asked one of the people who worked there what section had the kind of movies I was looking for. That encounter didn't got too badly, except I was told to ask the person behind the counter. As soon as I had finished asking that person the question, I went deaf and couldn't hear a thing. The person is telling me where the section was, and I am signalling that I cannot hear. It was just lucky the person figured out what I meant, or it could have been even worse. Reading what I have typed makes it appear less intense, but the moment it occurred was far from pleasant.

Aussie_Lad

On the day i was going to propose to my wife, i had arranged it to be in a public place, stupid me!!!!! this was bad for both of us.

I was such a nervous wreck that i forgot to put my truck in "park" and as i went to get out it promptly rolled forward into the vehicle ahead of me.

then when i was going to meet her, i suddently realized that id forgotten to eat that morning, and i was ravenous, so i wolfed down a hot dog (this adds up to later)

So, shakingly, i meet up with her. She could tell i was worked up, but didnt know why. I reached into my pocket for the little velvet ring box, and instantly sank to one knee. Now, SHE thought i was trying to be romantic, whereas in reality i was so scared that i almost passed out, i somehow asked her if she would marry me. She got all choked up, opened the box, and i just remember hearing her say the word "emtpy".

I say "huh?."

and she goes "umm babe the ring box is empty"

In a panic, (ive ruined the moment!!) i begin searching my pockets and found the ring. She said yes, i put it on, she kissed my forehead (im still down on one knee) and i promptly passed out, falling face forward, landing on the floor and breaking my nose.

It was a proposal neither of us are going to forget, LOL.

I lol'd at this. Musn't have been funny at the time though.

ohhhh...

haha.
I think the 'craziest' story I could tell would be;
Once, I was at a party- I'd offered to go as my friend's date; since he was accepting an award. An hour into the party, I was so panicked that I locked myself in the 5th floor bathroom to try and breathe and pull myself together...
I heard people outside of the bathroom, talking about how long the person in the bathroom was taking and I decided that the only way to spare myself the embarrassment was to sneak out the window- onto the fire escape and into the alley.
XD
Worst. Decision. Ever.
I made it to the 2nd floor, then I realized that the next ladder was locked off to keep people from climbing up the stairs and breaking into the building from the ground <snip>

note to self: fire escapes aren't really like they are in movies.

I would actually report the issue to the fire brigade. If there are fire stairs then you must be able to use them in case of emergency. You can't rely on someone to come and unlock something to be able to gain access to the ground. That's just stupid, there may as well not be stairs there in the first place.

WeirdyMcGee

I would actually report the issue to the fire brigade. If there are fire stairs then you must be able to use them in case of emergency. You can't rely on someone to come and unlock something to be able to gain access to the ground. That's just stupid, there may as well not be stairs there in the first place.

Exactly.
Every single fire escape I've seen is like this in the city, though.
I think that it's a private issue that has to do with the building's owners, rather than public safety... or something.
There aren't really that many tall buildings in Toronto with fire escapes, though. I've only seen a few- and most of them get taken down because they aren't safe. I guess buildings have other fire plans.