crazy SA competition

Seri

In high school I had to do a speech for english class and we ended up being in a drama classroom that had a couch in it. I hid behind the couch so the teacher couldn't see me (he always picked on me to try and force me to speak in front of everyone, and I knew if he saw me he would remember I had to do my speech), and he completely forgot so I didn't have to do a speech that year :D On previous years I'd faked being sick :p

Again in high school. I hate running, especially long distance. We had to do a cross county run, which involves running outside the school along pavements etc. I made myself start hyperventilating and basically psyched myself up into feeling (and therefore looking) like I was in a very bad state. The teacher came by in a car and had to take me back to the school nurse. Thus I got out of the rest of the run, and having to be last (as usual)

On my first day of a job I kept finishing things quickly and when I went back for more tasks got asked to tidy first one part, and then more and more parts of the shop (I ended up tidying the whole place because I got seriously anxious and stressed out which sent my OCD into overload). To make matters worse they didn't let me have lunch until around 3 or 4pm (I am underweight so I need to eat regular meals).

By the end of the day I was pretty much having a full blown panic attack, but I hate drawing attention to myself so I managed to hide it until I could go home for the day.

On the bus home I was absolutely convinced that I never, EVER wanted to go back to that place again, let alone seeing the people who worked there. I frantically went through a few scenarios in my head such as getting off the bus at a random place that was unfamiliar to me and just... hiding somewhere for a few days. I managed to get home, still in an awful state and promptly locked myself in my room.

Being in my safe place and alone I could calm down a little and thought of something wonderful that would stop me having to come go back to work. I remembered that when I'd signed the contract they'd said that it could be terminated with only 24 hours notice (normally it would be 2 weeks, but I was to work in a temporary store so they wanted to be able to get rid of people easily). It was meant for their benefit, but I used it for mine :D I somehow managed to phone the manager and give my 24 hours notice (didn't have work scheduled for the next day so it was sweet), he didn't even ask why or anything (ass). It was SUCH a relief.

A86

I am no stranger to the old toilet cubical.
However the most extreme thing I ever did was go live in the bush for 10 weeks. I did some research on different bush food before I left. Then just wandered off into the scrub. Eventualy though, I needed some proper food. Only ONE of the friggin foods I reasearched was in season, and had lost/brocken all my lures I brought with me. I lost close to 50kg in weight. So I headed back.

Apon comming back I discover I had been reported missing for 2 months... The whole missing situation was a very bad time in my life (a story for another time maybe).

I am no stranger to the old toilet cubical.
However the most extreme thing I ever did was go live in the bush for 10 weeks. I did some research on different bush food before I left. Then just wandered off into the scrub. Eventualy though, I needed some proper food. Only ONE of the friggin foods I reasearched was in season, and had lost/brocken all my lures I brought with me. I lost close to 50kg in weight. So I headed back.

Apon comming back I discover I had been reported missing for 2 months... The whole missing situation was a very bad time in my life (a story for another time maybe).

Right, I think there's a new champion :)