Are you good at doing nothing?

MsBuzzkillington

Sorry, heh. Yeah, all those are quite funny.

Actually, I have some free time today. I think I'll have to invest in some chips and some quality Seinfeld time.

Seinfeld? I thought you were trying to watch something funny?! :D

Go with Futurama instead.

And on topic. I am amazing at doing nothing. I think I could win an award for it. I get jealous of people who say they can't do nothing. I guess it is a "grass is always greener" type of thing. I hate that I am so comfortable with hiding away in my house and just never leaving; that I avoid doing simple tasks just to sit and do nothing but zone out on the computer watching tv.

MikeyC

Seinfeld? I thought you were trying to watch something funny?! :D
Oh no you didn't!

And on topic. I am amazing at doing nothing. I think I could win an award for it. I get jealous of people who say they can't do nothing. I guess it is a "grass is always greener" type of thing. I hate that I am so comfortable with hiding away in my house and just never leaving; that I avoid doing simple tasks just to sit and do nothing but zone out on the computer watching tv.
I swear this is going to be my life someday.

MrJones

I don't just excel at it, I Microsoft Excel at it.
lol I thought the same XP

You're all trying to be good at doing nothing? I am simply the best. I waste all my life doing nothing! Pfft
Just laying in bed, thinking. I can do that all day long, sometimes even without eating, or several days in a row. When you don't move you don't have the same needs afterall. Time flies when you're half dead.

AGR

1037-rooted-in-work.jpg

Gaucho

lol olhos albertos.

and this years gold, silver and bronze medal in the discipline "doing nothing" goes to 3 members of SPW, such thing has never happened in the olympic games.

I can't do nothing. I always have to do something. I need to be distracted otherwise my wall breaks in. I seriously need more relaxation, so I need to stop that. I will do a yoga session tonight in my room with candles on. I need to relax!

lonelyworm

I hate it , i can't carry on like this much longer .

Since turning single i realized that my relationship was covering up my real issues that i was worrying about before .

I was covering /masking the s.a , depression with been busy in a relationship ,which was good in a way but now im single again and back to my old ways.

I cant take anymore , i wish death cometh my way asap. no jokes

Dalton

I have the same problem, the classes keep me occupied, but when the summer come, I'll be doing "nothing extreme", but without any risk :D, only to my mind.

Gaucho

If you are doing nothing, how can you tell whether you are good at it or not?

if in 1 day i can say to myself:" f.cuk, today i haven't done anything productive or enjoyable, just sitting somewhere" then i would consider myself being good at doing nothing, and I'm world class.

Agent_Violet

When i was younger I was a master at the fine art of nothingness.The older I get,the more restless i become if I don't engage in some sort of mentally/physically satisfying activities throughout the day.

I love doing nothing but I prefer it as a treat instead of an everyday habit.

MikeyC

When i was younger I was a master at the fine art of nothingness.The older I get,the more restless i become if I don't engage in some sort of mentally/physically satisfying activities throughout the day.

I love doing nothing but I prefer it as a treat instead of an everyday habit.
That's really good. Maybe one day I will treat doing nothing as the occasional downtime, instead of the norm I find it to be today. :D

Meggy0001

I do this as well. I have just done it today :/ Woke up at 10 and been online and its nearly 11 pm and so thats 13 hours :( and going bed in a moment.