Are you good at doing nothing?

CillaHasBrainActivity

I wish I could do nothing. I get so anxious when I'm not doing anything. Everything goes fuzzy and I can't feel myself. I need to be productive. However, I'm learning to relax more.

Kiwong

I'm good at running, I think I am OK at writing and photography. Not great but good.

I'm supposed to be good at botany, but lately others have caused me to question this.

Lea

Banned
I can never do completely nothing, I have to take shower(s), have all the hygiene routines, go shopping (which means cycle to town which is quite far), prepare food, clean, do laundry etc..

Gaucho

I'm good at running, I think I am OK at writing and photography. Not great but good.

I'm supposed to be good at botany, but lately others have caused me to question this.

hehe, i think you misraed the thread title, you probably read "are you good at anything"?

Bustn Justin

I took a week off from work and did absolutely nothing.
I sleep in, watch some TV or a movie, go online, then the gym. Around 9PM I just been drinking until I get tired. I start work again on Monday soI will be back to a regular routine again.

MikeyC

Oh, snap. You went there~

But what instead? Community, The Simpsons, Frasier, Seinfeld?
Sorry, heh. Yeah, all those are quite funny.

Actually, I have some free time today. I think I'll have to invest in some chips and some quality Seinfeld time.

I can do significantly less than internet/eat/sleep. I can quite literally do nothing. When I was a kid ifvI was sad Id sit on the kitchen floor and just stare at the wall for hours(not when anyone was there) . I still occassionaly do this when Im sad.

PhantomPod

Yep, I am quite talented at doing nothing. In fact, doing nothing is truly my favorite past time. I love wasting my days away just surfing the Internet and watching TV/movies.

Like Jewel, but taken even further, to PERFECTION: These past couple weeks i've been almost totally bed-ridden (just really tired & unmotivated). And in both these weeks i have reached the PINACLE of do-nothing-ism, by staying in bed for 2/so days SOLID (sleeping or just laying there, not even thinking, for 48+ hrs, only getting up briefly for toilet or glass water (didnt eat nothing at all) .. watching the new light of each day come ... and go .. come .. and go ... (thru closed curtains). And i tell you, the nights have never been this long!! (hehe). They have seemed ENDLESS!. Hour after hour of eerily-quiet quiet black nothingness. Aaaaaah .. BLISS!!!

1BlackSheep

I've got a Master's Degree in Couch Surfing with a Minor in TV Watching & Eating, and graduated with honors! ;) I'm quite proficient in the field of doing nothing!

Srijita52

I've got a Master's Degree in Couch Surfing with a Minor in TV Watching & Eating, and graduated with honors! ;) I'm quite proficient in the field of doing nothing!
Hehe sounds great! I'm sure I'll graduate in a few weeks if I keep working this 'hard'.