Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters

Eristelle

Yes. People think i'm retarded to be one at 17.
Sex sounds embarrassing honestly. It's my SA, I guess. Plus I know if I decide to have sex, i'll regret it. I know I will. :p I'm okay with being one though. If others think i'm weird or pathetic for being one then whatever. :/

DevC

22 and I am, happened to be present when a couple girls from work started talking about virgins and how it was weird and they would have no experience and would suck at it. etc etc. It was awkward trying not to look guilty of being one and sneak away un-noticed.

I was close once, had a girlfriend and we where on her bed whatching a movie, she started trying to get more physical and I panicked and kinda withdrew, we never communicated about that part of our relationship and it didnt last long likely for that reason.

OceanMist

Yes, I'm a virgin, and I'm 27 years old.

I listened to a funny radio show today. They were talking about how if a guy is a 29 year old virgin then he should be doing everything he can to get laid. It's amazing how much importance so many people place on sex.

Sex must be the best thing on earth according to what most people think of it. They act as if it's the most important thing in the world.

During the show, it kind of ticked me off when this guy said that someone like me should seek professional help (prostitute). It got me thinking, hey buddy, have you ever slept with a prostitute? It's kind of messed up to tell someone to do something that you've chosen not to do.

Anyway, I don't want to have sex with a prostitute. That defeats a lot of the purpose to the sex in my mind. I want to have sex with a woman that likes me for me, not because I'm paying her money as a stranger. I guess I want sex to at least mean something. I also want to do it with a girl that hasn't been around the block a hundred times.

MikeyC

Yes, I'm a virgin at 25.

During the show, it kind of ticked me off when this guy said that someone like me should seek professional help (prostitute). It got me thinking, hey buddy, have you ever slept with a prostitute? It's kind of messed up to tell someone to do something that you've chosen not to do.

Anyway, I don't want to have sex with a prostitute.
My mate has suggested this to me. I really, really don't want to do it. He's even suggested getting me one for my birthday in March, and I hope he's not going to. I'm going to freak out if he does.

I agree with you, though - I would not want my first sexual encounter to be with a prostitute.

A Many Splendored Thing

People think it's so bad to be a virgin. Why should virginity be frowned upon like it's a bad thing?

I would much rather say casual sex should be seen as the way virginity is seen by many people.

I want to be with the perfect woman when it happens. Whenever I say that to someone, I basically get told "whatever".

I wish people would understand. If you truly loved the person, it would be the most wonderful experience of a lifetime. Sex isn't only about the physical pleasure; it's about what it means between the people having it. I suppose some people don't attach meaning to sex like I do.

Maybe next time I get asked this I should say "virgin and proud."

emre43

People think it's so bad to be a virgin. Why should virginity be frowned upon like it's a bad thing?

I would much rather say casual sex should be seen as the way virginity is seen by many people.

I want to be with the perfect woman when it happens. Whenever I say that to someone, I basically get told "whatever".

I wish people would understand. If you truly loved the person, it would be the most wonderful experience of a lifetime. Sex isn't only about the physical pleasure; it's about what it means between the people having it. I suppose some people don't attach meaning to sex like I do.

Maybe next time I get asked this I should say "virgin and proud."

I agree with you. I feel exactly the same way. I'm sure that there are women out there who will understand and who will appreciate that they were the one chosen as 'the special one' :)

KiaKaha

Banned
Wow, what a bizarre bold and overly personal question...

Just the kind I like..

No I am not, thanks for asking..!

planemo

No I am a Jetstar Airbus
good one :D

back on topic, yep i'm a virgin and i'm not at all embarrassed about it. which is rare since i'm very insecure about most things. if i don't get married, then i'll remain one, but i'm not bothered about it. :eek:

YellowBird

yes i am,and i'm kind of asexual too,i've actually be attacked for being a virgin,yes..it is true,everytime i go out with 'friends' they ask persistenly 'when are you gonna get ****ed?'
i've never been kissed either,that's the only thing i regret.

MrJones

I wouldn't mind dying a virgin if I find love.

PS: yeah, I know it sounds weird but not everyone wants sex and I wouldn't give a f*ck about it (sorry to be so lame) if she wouldn't want it as long as we love each other.

chrisjurban

nah. sex is a very difficult area for me though. i only initiate it when i'm really turned on. and with someone i'm comfortable with.

sullyS25

No I am not a virgin but when I was, I always used to beat myself up for being one....That is ridiculous in retrospect because the times I did have sex meant nothing, the pleasure was short-lived and it would have been much better if I would have waited to lose my virginity to someone I actually had feelings for.....I used to hate when people told me that and I thought it was total BS but now I am one of those people...