Animal Friends!

rachel592

I have one dog named Rocky, 2 cats Ariel (the white calico) and Belle (the grey calico) and the kittens are from Ariel's first and only litter! I also have a snake but I don't have any pictures of him right now:
Picture045-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 0

lunarla

Molly and Bear (Molly looks like she's glowing!) Molly is a lot older now and less of a fluff ball, though not much bigger. Bear Bear, I don't have anymore and it kind of breaks my heart.
100_0169.jpg

Molly again (full grown)
100_0730.jpg

Annnnd my baby Leo! @.@ in love
000_0025.jpg

000_0008.jpg

ShyCanuck

20091013220905084.png

This is my Ferret, his name is Steve McQueen. He's about 6 months old now, when I took the pic he was about 2 or 3 months old. He's bigger now, probably a little over a foot long and he's got some winter fat packed on. He'll probably live to be 10 years old, assuming he doesn't get hit by a bus or get cancer or anything like that.

He's best friends with my room-mate's cat, it's adorable watching them play wrestle all over the place.

Squishy

CIMG1736.jpg

My cat called Dino, his about 5 or 6. And here's him in the snow.
CIMG1056.jpg

He never meow's just kinda squeaks some times if he wants food and doesn't go outside much, he kinda has a kitty SA :)

hippiechild

Awwwwwwh Lunarla, those furry animals look scrumptious! I actually found myself cooing at the computer screen when I saw Leo rolling about on his back

wittle snuggle wuggle bunnies :D

Lea

Banned
Yeah they are cute, I always feel like reaching behind the computer screen and catch them :D.

My little hamster!!
I got her for christmas, and she's my first ever pet, love her to bits!

Her name's Flo...it's awesome because when I got her she was pure white, and they get darker during the summer, so she's been getting progressively darker, she looks different every day lol!

Hanging out on my windowsill...
Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Her aweshum cage!
Picture003.jpg