Animal Friends!

Rodney

I was surprised to not see a thread already on this sooooo I figured I'd make one :p.

Post your pics of your pets with their names and a lil description about them if you want. :) ty.

this_portrait

My kitty just passed away back in May, but here are some pictures of her.

4424_1083650328941_1156830062_30217217_5911837_n.jpg

n1156830062_30042736_4362.jpg

n1156830062_30042730_2667.jpg

LadyWench

(It said I can only post four pictures in one message, so this will be continued.)

bebewithhermouthopen.jpg

This is Natalie. I found her on the street about a year ago. She was just a baby then. She was also half-dead. She was so skinny and malnourished. Luckily, she survived and I love her to pieces.

earlandhisprettyblueeye.jpg

This is Earl. He's three years old and a full-bred Himalayan. He's got a great personality.

romeosniffing.jpg

Romeo. He's about five years old. He can be a pain in the butt, but he's sweet.

0000027t.jpg

Here is Otis. He's about Natalie's age. He's definitely a character. If he's doing something he isn't supposed to, and you yell at him to stop, he will talk back. If you call him in a nice tone, he doesn't even care unless he's in a lovable mood. But if you just randomly yell out "OTIS!", he gets pissed and meows back like you know he's mad at you for yelling at him, haha. It's hilarious.

LadyWench

(Continued...)

thedykes.jpg

Natalie and Olive. Sadly, Olive is no longer with us. She died in March of this year. She was a really sweet kitty. She was also partially blind. She wasn't even a year old when she passed away. She started randomly having horrible seizures and drooling a lot. We took her to the vet and he said she most likely had a brain tumor. I miss her a lot.

This year has actually been pretty horrible as far as losing animals. A few months before we lost Olive, our cat of six (close to seven) years died also.

grannyb.jpg

Her name was Serenity, but we called her Grandma after she had kittens. Romeo is actually her son.

Natalie and Earl had babies in March. It was so exciting. We knew they would turn out to be beautiful kittens, because Earl is Himalayan and Natalie is a Turkish Angora. Unfortunately, she only had three kittens, and they all died. Two of them died the same day Olive did. The other one was the day before.

bebesrip.jpg

I'm sorry this turned out to be such a depressing post. Here's a funny picture of Earl to hopefully lighten it up:

christmasearl.jpg

iamthenra

some people say that animals are "dumb"!

when is the last time you seen a dog, stepping on a human shit!

Pssst... Dreamer... I just had to clean my dogs pads because she was walking in her own poo.... Haha!

Here is my present baby:
picture.php

Here is my past baby:
picture.php

Rodney

To LadyWench, you are sooo lucky to have that many cats and all with such unique personalities! I love cats but everyone in my family is allergic to them, sadly :p. And to everyone who has lost a pet, may they R.I.P. in Pet Heaven. and to the ppl that have posted their pics, your pets r very cute, even iamthenra's dog who steps in his own poop :p

iamthenra

To LadyWench, you are sooo lucky to have that many cats and all with such unique personalities! I love cats but everyone in my family is allergic to them, sadly :p. And to everyone who has lost a pet, may they R.I.P. in Pet Heaven. and to the ppl that have posted their pics, your pets r very cute, even iamthenra's dog who steps in his own poop :p

Thanks! She may be cute, but she is a klutz like her owner... Haha!
3760729636_aef410dbf9_o.gif

LadyWench

Thank you.

And yes, I do consider myself lucky with my pets, even though I've lost many. Cats are great. :)