Animal Friends!

Shift

These are my puppies...

Pandar:
IMAG0104.jpg

Chui:
IMAG0036.jpg

Shift

Theyre both gorgeous!! What kinna dog is Pandar? He looks like a coyote/hyena?

They are both mutts, so we really have no idea what they are. But when I got Pandar, we were told his mum was a husky. He looked like a chocolate lab when we first got him though...

chocolab.jpg

Kustamogen

Banned
my moms taking my cat in to the vet in about 10min to be put down....shes so sick.....Im already balling like a baby (which in fact puts me into high anxiety/panic attack status)....I cant even go with her cuz Ill just freak out and panic there! stupid emotions and body!

so Im distracting myself with the comp now :(

this is one of my fave pics of her/I....she always loved to give me lil head bunts!

n501537871_1046647_6870.jpg

my moms taking my cat in to the vet in about 10min to be put down....shes so sick.....Im already balling like a baby (which in fact puts me into high anxiety/panic attack status)....I cant even go with her cuz Ill just freak out and panic there! stupid emotions and body!

so Im distracting myself with the comp now :(

this is one of my fave pics of her/I....she always loved to give me lil head bunts!

n501537871_1046647_6870.jpg

Awww man, thats heartbreaking! :(
One thing i dread about having a pet... losing them.. Was inconsolable when my rabbit died!

Kat

Aw, sorry that’s horrible. Pets can seem like your only friend in the world at times::(:

LOL that is adorable. Veggibasket, you rock!

Wow, veggiebasket, that's cool! :)

haha, thanks guys! :)

And Kustamogen, I am terribly and absolutely sorry to hear about you cat... it really is hard to lose such a loving and loyal creature friend. I was a complete wreck when my cat died about 5 years ago, but I had to go to the vet with my mom when she was put down, I had to say goodbye to her. I have never cried that hard in my life, nor have I since then.
If it's any consolation, it does get better with time. Just remember the good times, and give all your other pets extra hugs!

My cat is a dork.

This is her favorite position to sleep in:
feb2010006.jpg

feb2010001.jpg

Here she is playing/drinking the water in the sink:
feb2010009.jpg

feb2010010.jpg

Kustamogen

Banned
lol awwww kittehs drinking outta the tap.....awwww thats what all my cats do (the one that passed away taught the other two)