Animal Friends!

this_portrait

img3201.jpg

Awww, how adorable! =D

AlleyCat

Aww, that above pic is so cute! One of my cats likes to sleep in the sink, too. lol.

A few pics of my cats:

Rocky
Rocky.jpg

Cam
Cam2.jpg

Buddy
Buddy1.jpg

Chyna - She's the only cat I've ever had that likes to be carried around like that. lol.
chyna.jpg

Rodney

Jake123 your iguana is gorgeous! Is the cat and iguana friends... if so that's the coolest animal friendship I have ever seen! :p

Bexi

This thread is cool, I love your iguana Jake123

Here are the loves of my life, my labradors- Bella (black) and Freddie (chocolate)

ffffredandbella-2.jpg

Pink_Paula

This thread is cool, I love your iguana Jake123

Here are the loves of my life, my labradors- Bella (black) and Freddie (chocolate)

ffffredandbella-2.jpg

Awwwww they are so cute, i absolutely LOVE chocolate labs, i'm so jealous of you right now ::p:

This is Sassy. I've had her since I was 3.
100_0125.jpg

My cat Blueberry. <333
100_0540.jpg

Angus, one of the family dogs.
100_1194.jpg

Our other dog, Chansey (named after the Pokémon lol). She's deaf so you have to wiggle your fingers at her to get her to come to you.
100_3516.jpg

My brother's tarantula.
100_0192-1.jpg

My cat, Iggy Pop.
100_3459.jpg

My mom's cat, Mo Mo.
100_3888.jpg

This is Bruiser. He was a stray tomcat who showed up at our house a couple months ago. We've been taking care of him since.
He's a little camera-shy, but he's really sweet for being a stray.
IMG00273.jpg

Kat

TheWall,

The spider would give me the creeps ::eek:: but the cats are gorgeous!:)

Do they ever try and attack the spider?:eek:

lyricalliaisons

I wish I could comment on everyone's animals individually, but it would take forever lol. Everyone's animals are adorable !!

Here is my oldest, Tasia, before his death in August of 2007. He would have turned 9 years old on June 5. He was very skittish & a lot like me lol, in some ways. He was also very loving & I miss him dearly:
Tasia1.jpg

This is my second oldest (& now the oldest living in my house, since Tasia died), Sammy. She'll be 8 years on April 24, & she was the only girl until recently. She's very sweet, but she rarely lets me pick her up :(. I call her "Baby." She loves to pose for the camera lol:
Sammy11.jpg

This is my little mutant being, Timothy. He's crazy & huge & I love him. He's a giant, boisterous, baby. He was the kitten of the family until a few months ago & even though he'll be 6 years on May 12, he still acts like a kitten:
timmy9.jpg

This is my little kitten, Ivy. She's a crazy lunatic lol, in some ways, worse than Timothy. We've only had her since late September & she's probably about 6 or 7 months. I don't know for sure, because she was a stray:
This is the most recent picture I have of her, & the clearest, even though I'm in the picture, too.
Ivy8.jpg

THRAkk ATtAcKK

awwhs I too want to comment and pet everyone's cutie muffins :). I don't have pictures of all of mine right now, but I'll post what I have.

This is my stray lil' siamese kitty who is very sweet and likes to eat garbage. She is like the smallest cat ever. Named Saphira.

kitten.jpg

This is my baby FRAnK. She is like 5 years old.

IMG_0064.jpg

This is my older dog cach'e that I've had since 1st grade. I love her because she's crazy. And I'm in the picture, umm sort of...
IMG_0065.jpg

Sorry that these pictures are so big....