A question for the girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felgen

Essentially, you're correct, but that doesn't mean a woman should starve herself for that kind of body, much like a man shouldn't be at the gym 5 hours a day and eating protein bars like there's no tomorrow.

I will never get Jackman's body due to genetics, but I can be thinner if I put some motivation into it. It's my own issue.

These women don't starve themselves, but they eat healthy. I'm not sure how it is in The States, but the vast majority of Norwegian girls in my age group do not eat healthy.

Felgen

Yeah... that was a rather uninformed statement. It's actually quite the opposite, women are genetically predisposed to having more body fat, while men have the hormones to support muscle building.

LOL. I just stay off of boats... we're creatures of the land! ::p:

Playboy cover girls have roughly 20% body fat and usually no more than 4-5 lbs more lean muscle mass than an ordinary woman; Gerard Butler in 300 had somewhere between 6 and 8% body fat and between 30 and 40 lbs more lean mass than an ordinary man.

Felgen

If you eat properly and work out consistently for long enough, you will get an alpha male figure. It's a lot of effort but it's not difficult, if that makes any sense.

After newbie gains and muscle memory, a meso- or endomorphic man can at the most gain 10 lbs of lean mass a year; 5 lbs at the most if he's an ectomorph.

MikeyC

If you eat properly and work out consistently for long enough, you will get an alpha male figure. It's a lot of effort but it's not difficult, if that makes any sense.
This is true. It will take some effort and suffering, but it can happen.

MikeyC

facepalming.gif
So much facepalming, haha.

Moa

Playboy cover girls have roughly 20% body fat and usually no more than 4-5 lbs more lean muscle mass than an ordinary woman; Gerard Butler in 300 had somewhere between 6 and 8% body fat and between 30 and 40 lbs more lean mass than an ordinary man.

So what is your point? Sounds like you're just looking to argue.

fitftw

yeah if you want to look good for anybody, it should be for yourself. End of story. I go to the gym 3-5 days a week so I don't feel like committing suicide after binge eating all day.

MrJones

Yeah, I like women, not plastic surrogates.
Ditto. Of course if I'd love a woman and she happened to have had plastic surgery I'd still love her, but if I had to choose I'd prefer if they were all natural.

Actually, I think women are way prettier when they are all natural. No implants, no makeup, no surgery... a tired, sleepy face after waking up between my arms and a smile on her would be the most beautiful way to see the girl of my dreams.

MikeyC

Actually, I think women are way prettier when they are all natural. No implants, no makeup, no surgery...
I agree. I understand why women want to wear make-up and such, but there's no need!

I was being served yesterday at the mall, and the woman behind the counter had about 6kg of make-up on. Her face was ghostly white and powdered up to buggery. Ironically she would've been more attractive without it, as she was my age and I could see her underlying beauty.

I'm not saying this to be a chauvinistic a-hole, but getting a body like Hugh Jackman in Wolverine or Gerard Butler in 300 takes much more effort than getting a body like a Playboy cover girl.

Eh :confused:

Fat math below

Women naturally have a higher fat:muscle ratio or boobs as we like to call them. And also generally have more fat as nature intended us to better insulated for carrying the young 'un. In order to be on playboy cover women are required to fight nature and change and lower the natural fat:ratio muscle.

Men naturally have a much higher muscle:fat ratio even if they do nothing they'll still have more muscle than a gym bunny who works out 5 times a week

so its not easier for women at all, plus playbunnies have muscle ratio much higher than the average woman.

So to lose this fat and grow z cups at the same time is virtually impossible.:rolleyes:unless we go implants route which means surgery which isn't an easy route full of risks and dangers and a fairly drastic measure. So no it's not easier for women. You got it backwards

Actually, I think women are way prettier when they are all natural. No implants, no makeup, no surgery... a tired, sleepy face after waking up between my arms and a smile on her would be the most beautiful way to see the girl of my dreams.

Men say this " you look better without makeup"

I heart make-up

As a trained make up artist I say this "if you can tell shes wearing makeup, she's wearing it all wrong" (except for eyeliner of course that's supposed to be visible)

also I love how insulting the maybelline jingle is and nobody ever tunes into it. I have pointed out the words to tons of my friends and they're always surprised as if they never noticed it before. I break my heart laughing whenever the ad comes on tv
" Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's maybelline"

I'm a terrible advocate for women everywhere hahaha

I love makeup, I love my traditional values, I like having a big strong man, I've had cosmetic surgery, I like cooking and cleaning and home-making and baking cakes and I think the most rewarding job I could ever do would be to raise children someday.

.....But honestly I'm not a bad person.hahaha

Felgen

Eh :confused:

Fat math below

Women naturally have a higher fat:muscle ratio or boobs as we like to call them. And also generally have more fat as nature intended us to better insulated for carrying the young 'un. In order to be on playboy cover women are required to fight nature and change and lower the natural fat:ratio muscle.

The ideal body fat percentage for a woman aged 25 i 23.8%; the same value for a 25 year old man is 15.6%. Well above what you'll see in most male actors.

Men naturally have a much higher muscle:fat ratio even if they do nothing they'll still have more muscle than a gym bunny who works out 5 times a week.

This doesn't mean that a man doesn't have to work hard to get a great body. Hugh Jackman worked out for hours each day for 17 months to become Wolverine and he was quite fit before his intense preparation began as well.

so its not easier for women at all, plus playbunnies have muscle ratio much higher than the average woman.

Like I said: A Playboy cover girl has roughly 18-20% body fat. That's not dangerously low.

So to lose this fat and grow z cups at the same time is virtually impossible.:rolleyes:unless we go implants route which means surgery which isn't an easy route full of risks and dangers and a fairly drastic measure. So no it's not easier for women. You got it backwards

The vast majority of all men would rather have a healthy woman with a B or C cup than a fat woman with a Z cup or a plastic fantastic woman like Lolo Ferrari. I don't get your point.

Going on a steroid cycle (which is VERY common these days) is dangerous too.

Aletheia

^^^^ Awesomeness. WWJD? *facepalm*

A lot of women, myself included, aren't really that attracted to so-called 'hunks' and likewise I doubt you'll find that every man is attracted to Pamela Anderson types. It's individual preference.

Myself included. Definition over bulk any day.

I had one boyfriend who became a total gym fanatic. But see, he was large boned and had been a fat kid and it was a way for him to finally be comfortable in his own body. I'm sure he suffered as much from societal pressure as anyone; the point is that it had little or nothing to do with me. (And in fact I had been with him for quite a long time before the gym makeover happened.)

Aletheia

a tired, sleepy face after waking up between my arms and a smile on her would be the most beautiful way to see the girl of my dreams.

That's so lovely.

I heart make-up

Yeah, getting to wear make-up is one of the things I like about being female. It's expensive, but it can hide things best left hidden, and provide one more avenue for expression. However...

"if you can tell shes wearing makeup, she's wearing it all wrong"

... absolutely, and has always been my mantra. Hide the make-up as well.

a trained make up artist

Awesome!

Last edited:

MikeyC

I heart make-up

As a trained make up artist I say this "if you can tell shes wearing makeup, she's wearing it all wrong" (except for eyeliner of course that's supposed to be visible)
I don't hate make-up, but you're right, it shouldn't be completely noticeable.

I love makeup, I love my traditional values, I like having a big strong man, I've had cosmetic surgery, I like cooking and cleaning and home-making and baking cakes and I think the most rewarding job I could ever do would be to raise children someday.
Nothing wrong with liking traditional values. You would make a fine girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.