A question for the girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emre43

I don't hate make-up, but you're right, it shouldn't be completely noticeable.

Personally, I hate make up. I like a girl to be genuine and natural. They don't have to hide behind make up. To me it looks almost clownish; I hope I haven't offended anybody.

AGR

God I dont know why I just dont let go,I guess I am just tired of this kind of ****..........

OF course being King Leonidas is harder,being a playmate you most likely have to diet and do a bit of exercise,now look at king Leonidas training, besides his diet,and he has huge abs and muscles and is still cut,this is really hard to do,usually when you diet to be cut or lose weight you also lose muscle,at least thats what happens to me.

Men's Health - Celebrity Fitness - Gerard Butler's Workout: The 300 Workout

Either way, it's the reason Butler enlisted the help of Mark Twight, a former world-class mountain climber who, based on personal experience, believes in training as if your life depends on it. In fact, Twight would argue that a good workout should make you feel almost queasy upon hearing what lies ahead. For example, to hasten Butler's mind-body transformation, he created what he calls the "300-rep Spartan workout." (Trust us, 100 reps is plenty hard.) (*2) It goes like this: Without resting between exercises, Butler performs 25 pullups, 50 deadlifts with 135 pounds, 50 pushups, 50 jumps on a 24-inch box, 50 floor wipers (*3), 50 single-arm clean-and-presses using a 36-pound kettle bell, and 25 more pullups. All this, in addition to utilizing other unconventional yet equally taxing training methods, such as tire flipping and gymnastics-style ring training. Sound like hell? It is. In fact, upon receiving his marching orders for a Spartan workout, one of Butler's costars told Twight, "It feels like you just killed my dog."

300 - Spartan Workout - YouTube

AGR

Also just because we are men muscles dont pop out everywhere,more muscles=more calories,more calories=more fat too,so being big and cut = hard

Felgen

I've managed to build muscle and at the same time lose fat, but it's only possible until a certain point. Gerard Butler had lots of muscle before he even prepared for his role as King Leonidas (and this took him years), but had to work out like a madman to get ripped.

Yeah, getting to wear make-up is one of the things I like about being female. It's expensive, but it can hide things best left hidden, and provide one more avenue for expression. However...

^This I so agree

Men like to see us first thing in the morning without makeup hahahahahaha pffft my foot indeed!!!!

Olhos Abertos said:
Also just because we are men muscles dont pop out everywhere,more muscles=more calories,more calories=more fat too,so being big and cut = hard

It's so much easier for men to build muscle than it is for women and women need to up their muscle: fat ratio to be on playboy

The ideal weight and fat-lean ratio varies considerably for men and women and by age, but the minimum percent of body fat considered safe for good health is 5 percent for males and 12% for females.

I don't know where you get the get the idea that it's harder for men to reach 5% than it is for women to reach 12%

Anyway obviously women have a lot more pressure on them to look a certain way. Ask any woman, none of really care if our man puts on a few pounds, in fact most would be in favour of it. Women don't prefer skinny guys. Ask a man the same question and the majority will tell you that they secretly hope their gf wife would lose a few pounds. Few will openly admit it for fear of annihilation hahaha but in a secret survey, they would. And yea I know, all the guys here will say ' no I like her with a few pounds ' and it'll look like I'm completely wrong but these are the exceptions because the people who agree with what I've said would never admit it!!!

And yes gymnastic training is hard and training is hard, until I turned 16 I did gmynastics training twice to three times a week a week and I played field hockey 6 days a week and I did sprinting and I walked for over an hour every day, this was in addition to 3-4 hours a week of gym classes( my school was sports crazy) So I can tell you without a doubt it is harder for women to build muscle because if a guy had done the same level of training that I did, they would be very well built and most the guys in my school were but I never had any muscle hahaha none whatsoever.

AGR

^This I so agree

Men like to see us first thing in the morning without makeup hahahahahaha pffft my foot indeed!!!!

It's so much easier for men to build muscle than it is for women and women need to up their muscle: fat ratio to be on playboy

The ideal weight and fat-lean ratio varies considerably for men and women and by age, but the minimum percent of body fat considered safe for good health is 5 percent for males and 12% for females.

I don't know where you get the get the idea that it's harder for men to reach 5% than it is for women to reach 12%

Anyway obviously women have a lot more pressure on them to look a certain way. Ask any woman, none of really care if our man puts on a few pounds, in fact most would be in favour of it. Women don't prefer skinny guys. Ask a man the same question and the majority will tell you that they secretly hope their gf wife would lose a few pounds. Few will openly admit it for fear of annihilation hahaha but in a secret survey, they would. And yea I know, all the guys here will say ' no I like her with a few pounds ' and it'll look like I'm completely wrong but these are the exceptions because the people who agree with what I've said would never admit it!!!

And yes gymnastic training is hard and training is hard, until I turned 16 I did gmynastics training twice to three times a week a week and I played field hockey 6 days a week and I did sprinting and I walked for over an hour every day, this was in addition to 3-4 hours a week of gym classes( my school was sports crazy) So I can tell you without a doubt it is harder for women to build muscle because if a guy had done the same level of training that I did, they would be very well built and most the guys in my school were but I never had any muscle hahaha none whatsoever.

Search playmates on goggle images,none of them have a lot of muscles,only the abs are kinda defined,which I see on normal girls who exercise,I never even see guys on the street or normal guys resembling anything near of King Leonidas.

AGR

you are also ignoring the part of training + dieting to be cut at that kind of size,the training part alone makes it harder.

Yes I didn't reply because I don't know what your point is.....

It's ridiculous to think men have it harder. Ridiculous.

Men really can't talk about dieting.....there I said it. It's true the average woman will be on/off diets throughout her entire life and her efforts to improve her physical appearance are relentless and extreme. This is the norm for women, it is not the norm for men.

Last edited:

AGR

I've managed to build muscle and at the same time lose fat, but it's only possible until a certain point.

yeah but did you gain weight?

thats why bodybuilders in off season get really huge they gain muscle and fat,when they are at the stage they are actually smaller because they diet off.

AGR

Men really can't talk about dieting.....there I said it. It's true the average woman will be on/off diets throughout her entire life and her efforts to improve her physical appearance are relentless and extreme. This is the norm for women, it is not the norm for men.

dont know if they have it harder or not,I was talking about the example given.

Felgen

To reduce body fat, burn more calories than you consume. Jogging for four hours a week for half a year and a slight reduction in carbohydrates would reduce the body fat percentage of most girls to around 20%. Even if you have a testosterone level like an elephant bull, it's a whole different story when it comes to building muscle.

Which is why a Playboy bunny with her 18-20% is healthy.

Anyway obviously women have a lot more pressure on them to look a certain way. Ask any woman, none of really care if our man puts on a few pounds, in fact most would be in favour of it. Women don't prefer skinny guys. Ask a man the same question and the majority will tell you that they secretly hope their gf wife would lose a few pounds.

To get six pack abs, you'll in almost all cases need less than 8% bodyfat. Depending on the shape of the muscles, some may never have more than a four pack.

Few will openly admit it for fear of annihilation hahaha but in a secret survey, they would. And yea I know, all the guys here will say ' no I like her with a few pounds ' and it'll look like I'm completely wrong but these are the exceptions because the people who agree with what I've said would never admit it!!!

Roughly 1/3 of all Norwegian women are overweight somehow. A single man who can't accept that is (in a bad way) f*cked.

Women aren't expected to carry much muscle mass. I work out for 10 hours a week and can only bench press roughly 130 kgs (which is significantly less than Will Smith did in I Robot). To get there, I've permanently damaged my rotator cuffs and I have a very strict high protein diet.

No man gets buff by doing gymnastics and playing hockey; regardless of testosterone level. Weight training is alfa and omega.

Last edited:

Felgen

yeah but did you gain weight?

thats why bodybuilders in off season get really huge they gain muscle and fat,when they are at the stage they are actually smaller because they diet off.

I gained lean mass, but I've reached a point where I can't put on any more without gaining fat as well.

Felgen

Maybe that's the case in the US, but girls here in Norway eat cake and drink soda in the cafeteria like there's no tomorrow.

fitftw

Maybe that's the case in the US, but girls here in Norway eat cake and drink soda in the cafeteria like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah that does not happen here. Maybe in high school, but when you're 30, women don't eat garbage often, unless they are garbage themselves.

Poppycock, (I just wanted to use this expression)

I'm not in the US and my best friend is Norweigan and what you're saying is total crap. haha no offence. But it is. In fact she's a complete gym junkie as are all the norweigans I know, all very body conscious.
People are the same the world over, no matter where they're from and I am telling you women are always under more pressure to look a certain way no matter where they're from.

Btw

felgen said:
No man gets buff by doing gymnastics and playing hockey; regardless of testosterone level. Weight training is alfa and omega.

Are you kidding me? Gymnastics are intense!!! It builds muscle! believe me! Male gymnasts probably have minus bodyfat hahaha,

And for me by right the amount of jogging,sprinting,hockey I played (over 25 hrs a week) I should have had calves like treetrunks but I never did because women are restricted in how much muscle they can build (not that I'd want to. I very much wouldn't want to have muscle) but if a guy had done the same amount I did he would have been very lean.

coyote

a lot of us do

while i do appreciate a little makeup used to accentuate features

i'm not a big fan of makeup used to try to hide anything

unless of course it's evening make up for evenings eyeshadow and eyeliner are supposed to be visible nobody naturally has different coloured eyelids.....unless they've been in a fight...which isn't the look women should aspire to

But anyway at the end of it all, women definitely have a lot more pressure to look a certain way and the majority of women work harder to alter their appearance and are a lot more conscious.

It is a much more feminine characteristic to wonder if your bum looks big in something...

Status
Not open for further replies.