30+ &Fabulous? :)

Hastings & Main

I won't be in my 30's again until the next lifetime :)

42 in a couple months. I think clean living & healthy food help you stay young looking/young at heart.
I also believe SA does the same thing, since I do neither of the above two.
Okay, I'm joking about that, but I do think having this affliction keeps me feeling the same as I did @ 18-20 - mainly 'cos I'm still waiting to do most of the stuff I should've done then.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
What does that make 20? :eek:

page3-img1.jpg

Feathers

Hey Lea,

Hope it's not too upsetting to see the title of the thread, you don't have to look at it if you don't want to - maybe squint? If you're 30+ (or near it) then I'm pretty sure you're FABULOUS too!! :)

And anyway 'garbage' and 'trash cans' are sooo passeee... it's RECYCLING and Zero Waste and waste prevention and 'cradle to cradle' approach now!!!!!! :)

REDUCE
REUSE
RECYCLE

REDESIGN
REPURPOSE
RETHINK
R....?? (too sleepy to remember lol but I'm sure it's awesome, like soo many people that posted here!!! :))

U

userremoved

I love this thread. Give me a little over a year and I can join the club!

I don't feel fabulous. I feel like I have an expiration date on my forehead. It hit me like a freight train about 3 weeks ago (my join date is not a coincidence). I have to get over this SA now ; if I turn 40 still trapped in SA, I swear I'm just going to give up.

Depending on how you go about it, it may take some patience and time. If you've spent years building bad habits it may not be something you can change right away. Some of the things I do are so instinctual I hardly realize it.

32. But I still feel 14. I never went through much "teen angst" when I actually was a teenager, so maybe my brother was right when he said that I'm in it right now. I certainly don't feel fabulous. I feel useless... but maybe I'll come out of it. Maybe 40 being the new 20 means that I really am just an awkward teen at the moment.

Feathers

if 30 is the new 20, is 20 the new 10?

The teenagers would be quite upset with this!! :)

Ssh, don't tell'em! :)

Lea, lol!! Well, you didn't put no smiley faces near those statements of yours!! :)

Well, I had no idea so many of you were 30+!! Thought you guys were 20+ or something!!

Luckycharms, my grandma thought she'd never live past her 50's cause her mom and dad didn't, she got 80+ though!! So it's quite likely you'll age differently!!

Smoking and tanning can REALLY age a person, I see it in my friends!!
lol no Bengay, you can tweak joint ache with nutrition and exercise/lifestyle anyway!!

Nah, I'm still pretty much convinced that even those of you that don't feel fabulous still ARE!!! Maybe you just don't feel that way... Maybe if you go dress up and do something brave...? :)
(And by brave I still mean smart and healthy in just a 'brave' way!!)

Last edited:

Feathers

bumping this thread for older members of the forum! :)

There is still time to start more in-depth debate about this, my brain still doesn't function proper, sorry!! :)

30+ & Fabulous?? :s
I certainly don't feel Fabulous :rolleyes: I may be physically 39 but I only feel 29 mentally, as I have only had the life experiences/social interaction of someone who is 29.

Feathers

Well, BlueDays just dress up nice and go somewhere interesting, and many people will probably think you're 29 or younger (&Fabulous! :)) anyway!! :)

I don't feel 'fabulous' all the time, and there are days when physical energy is 'different' when I was a youngling (eg I need more recovery from a night out or events etc) but overall 30+ can be a great age too!! :) You're definitely not a silly young miss/mister and at least have SOME life experience even if it may be limited!! You know what you want/like/appreciate in life much more than when younger, what kind of people you like and respect, what is REALLY important etc.

And there's still LOTS of goodtimes waiting for you!!

For 75+ year olds you're a YOUNGLING you know!! :)