You're all sheep

Blabla..

sheep-slippers.jpg

planemo

I like sheep, they're so humble :) I had two staying in my backyard a few weeks ago. First time i ever really saw them up close, coz i live in the city. should have taken a pic.

coyote

I like sheep, they're so humble :) I had two staying in my backyard a few weeks ago. First time i ever really saw them up close, coz i live in the city. should have taken a pic.

so, you have random, stray sheep wandering about the city?

cool

Last edited:

planemo

so, you have random, stray sheep wandering about the city?

cool

I had a feeling you would reply to that post lol :D

no i just had to look after them for a day. a guy who cuts sheep himself couldn't keep them all in his place, so my backyard became their home for a day.

coyote

I had a feeling you would reply to that post lol :D

no i just had to look after them for a day. a guy who cuts sheep himself couldn't keep them all in his place, so my backyard became their home for a day.

"excuse me, but may i leave some spare sheep in your yard? i haven't got room, you see?"

happens all the time, i understand perfectly :]

planemo

"excuse me, but may i leave some spare sheep in your yard? i haven't got room, you see?"

happens all the time, i understand perfectly :]

yeah it happens more often than most people think lol

next time i'll be prepared and have a blow up sheep keep them company ;)

Kinetik

I got a joke: there's an English guy on vacation in Australia. He's cruising around the outback, when all of a sudden, he glances out to the side and notices a farmer performing indecent acts on a sheep in the middle of a field. Shocked, the man gets out of his car and carefully approaches the farmer. "Excuse me mate," he says, "but back home, we shear those". The farmer goes "I'm not sharing, find your own bloody sheep."