You're all sheep

philly2bits

074.jpg

Now hold still while I shear you. I need a sweater for the upcoming winter.

tenuous~hold

what'd they used to say about texas?
"where men are men, & sheep are nervous"

(ok, so they probably still say it; my apologies to anyone from texas)

Yes, I'm a sheep, Meow. Eh, I mean.. Bhah?.. That's what sheep say right? Bhah? Yeah, that's what I meant; ''Bhah''.

So there wouldn't be any reason to run away out of fear of being eaten. Because I'm a sheep.. and not a Puma at all.

You're perfectly safe, where you are, right now. You could even turn your back on me, because you know, you're perfectly safe. Go ahead, try it. No? Okay, your call. Did you know sheep don't eat one another? It's true, weird huh? That's what Pumas do. Which I'm not, of course, like we established.

*whistles*

DeadmanWalking

I just plan on letting him do it.

Well, as much as I'd love to do that as well, no Internet makes me a very unhappy man. I'd love to do something about it, but, being an alien, I'm forbidden by the High Ones to use our technology on or for the human race:rolleyes:. I'm supposed to wait and watch you until the time comes for the Invasion:eek:.

Well, as much as I'd love to do that as well, no Internet makes me a very unhappy man. I'd love to do something about it, but, being an alien, I'm forbidden by the High Ones to use our technology on or for the human race:rolleyes:. I'm supposed to wait and watch you until the time comes for the Invasion:eek:.

Ha! I knew it!!:eek:

DeadmanWalking

Ha! I knew it!!:eek:
Don't tell anyone, else I may be forced to kidnap you and perform "experiments" on you;).
We're gonna take you to area 51 and examine you and steal your technology so we can build similar things for our Military Industrial Complex and attack other countries whilst helping Israel establish a New World Order regardless if you like it or not. It's been written in stone. Take a look at our Georgia Guidestones.

Muahahahaha

Your human words mean nothing to one who has conquered over 100 worlds. My weaponry shall annihilate your entire species before you are within seeing distance of me:rolleyes:.