*Your Favourite Cartoons *

Square_Eyes

A few I remember from my childhood...

Thundercats, Superted, Around the World with Willy Fog, Bananaman, Bucky O'Hare, Bravestarr, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Count Duckula, Danger Mouse, Family Ness, Inspector Gadget, Jimbo and the Jet Set, Muppet Babies, The Poddington Peas, The Racoons, Sharky and George, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rude Dog and the Dweebs, The Flintstones, Raggy Dolls, Talespin, The Chipmunks.

mads

My favorites are the simpsons, tom and jerry and the old donald duck cartoons.

I saw Watership Down today, I must say this is one of the best animated movies I have ever seen.

Predacon

Heck there are so many. I'm a big of the Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, American Dad, Batman, Justice League, Samurai Jack. There are plenty of good ones out there.

Devrium

You guys pretty much got em all. I guess a lot of us are about in the same age group so probably watched a lot of the same shows. Mine was like anything from Nick, Disney, and Toonami pretty much ^^

AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Opening

gundam wing opening

I would post more, but I could go on and on with the anime's I used to watch.. Escaflowne, Outlaw Star, Tenshi Muyo, etc etc etc

GreenEyedRedHead

When I was a kid...Looney Tunes, Smurfs, Flintstones, Jetsons, Smurfs, Thundercats.
Now...Spongebob, Chowder, and Family Guy.