Would you date a celebrity?

razzle dazzle rose

I don't know...it would be quite the experience. I just don't think my boyfriend would approve. Haha...but if it is Natalie Portman, he will just have to make an exception.

1BlackSheep

I'd make an exception for my baseball player boyfriend, Brandon Crawford, but otherwise no, because that whole paparazzi thing would drive me insane! I hate having my picture taken!!! :eek:

MikeyC

I don't think I'd want the paparazzi following me around all the time.

Then again, if Anne Hathaway made a proposition....

Foxface

Plenty of celbrties I find attractive. Porbably the most popular one is Jennifer Lawrence. She it is flaming hot, but is cute. Probably becuase of the long neck. Long necks aren't usually my thing.

psych

I wouldn't.
I've dated a few men in rock, nobody really famous. But, the possibility of going on tour did come up. The thought of it was downright terrifying to me. :eek:

Nathália

If ____________ wasn't famous, that would be the only person I would ever try to start flirting with. In matter of fact...that is the only celebrity that I like because their personality is fun and cute.

No I wouldn't date someone famous because I am not a social being and I like peace. Plus, it seems like nothing with celebrities ever last, so I would feel like I would be setting myself up. Except for with....... I don't care if I am stood up.

Foxface

Nothing wrong with dreaming. I never really dream of dating a celebrity. Just someone like me, someone who accepts me. Maybe nothing to anyone else, but she means the world to me.

MrSunday

Oh hell no. I love my own reflection. I'm so darn fierce. The only exception I will make is Richard Dawkins. His infatuation for gorillas and monkeys completely turns me on. Oh yeah, scored one.

THeCARS1979

hell yea! how can I say no to that?!

Attachments

• Avril Lavinge 18.jpg
    Avril Lavinge 18.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 0
  • Avril Lavinge What the Hell 11.jpg
    Avril Lavinge What the Hell 11.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Avril Lavinge WHat the Hell 10.jpg
    Avril Lavinge WHat the Hell 10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Avril Lavinge WHat the Hell 111.jpg
    Avril Lavinge WHat the Hell 111.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Avril Lavinge What the Hell 9.jpg
    Avril Lavinge What the Hell 9.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Foxface

hell yea! how can I say no to that?!

Back in high school, I had the biggest crush on Avril Lavigne. I had like over 50 photos of her on my computer.

I was so obsessed! I kinda miss those days. High school kinda sucked, but I still miss those days.

WeirdyMcGee

Imagine you have the chance to date a celebrity, who is insanely popular, but is everything you wanted in your perfect match. Would you do it?

Absolutely not.
Even if I were a celebrity- I wouldn't date a celebrity.
It just doesn't work out when you're working constantly and always have to be 'on' and have NO privacy in your personal life.

Relationships are hard enough without all of that added to the mix.

Invisibleman

Like others have said maybe I wouldnt date somebody insanely famous like Lady GaGa or something but I would date somebody whos somewhat known but not totally famous and still down to earth. Like Sabine Lisicki or Yaraslava Shvedova. hmmmmm I can only dream:cool:

Facethefear

Antonio Banderas, circa 1994 would be my dream date. In reality, I could never be around him without getting all twitchy, marble mouthed and breathless. I felt the same way the last time I voted in the federal election, and had to stand in front of a table of officials who took forever to find me on the voter's list until I almost said "forget it" and walked away, but I managed to stay and voted for the NDP who won the riding and made history in Quebec. Me anxious? No, just bursting with energy all the time.

Last edited:
I would never want to date any celebrity! I can mention a few that I really like but I don't think I can be around someone that is famous.

Silatuyok

I would date a celebrity. But probably only casually. Anything more serious and I would become insanely jealous.

DeadmanWalking

No, I wouldn't. I'm far too young for most celebrities anyway::p:! If only because I wouldn't have any private time.

But, honestly, I've never had a celebrity crush before::eek::! I guess that makes me different:).

Kat

If they had social anxiety as well then maybe and if they don’t mind a menajahtwa than sure!