Where in the UK are we from?

Where in the UK are we from?

• Total voters

Vixen83

Good day to all my fellow Brits!!

I am from Leeds but my heart is still in Manchester (where I went to uni- lots of fond memories and happy times...)

Section_31

I cant vote in this one :(

is it legit to say im from a former UK colony?. TECHNICALLY canada is still a dominion of the UK :D:D

twiggle

Oh - jolly good - my region has the most people here.
I'll be keeping a closer eye on the neighbours from now on. Get my SPW radar on.

Apotheosis

So, I spent my very early years in N. Ireland (born there, moved to America when I was about 4) but I only just, in reading this thread, discovered that I've never pictured the rest of the UK as anything other than one giant London.

As in, I've never pictured it as anything else when thinking UK, in my head I always see my home and then a giant ****ing splot that's meant to be london. Everything else was just grassy hills and rain while London was just some gigantic zit of asphalt and bricks about to pop and spill urban all over the countryside.

Hmm

SeasonalBlues

Newcastle, i was born here but have lived in a a lot of other places due to my dad being in the armed forces. I like it, it's nice to be home :)

ROBOTS

I am surprised at the results. No offence but I thought everyone on the internet was Northern (from experiences on Online games).

Portsmouth, South-East / or right in the middle of the South

talisman

I am surprised at the results. No offence but I thought everyone on the internet was Northern (from experiences on Online games).

So did I...well certainly on SA sites lol

I live in the South East I've hardly ever met any other SAers from this region (excluding London). All the meets and large groups of SA people I know of are from up north or in Scotland.