Where in the UK are we from?

Where in the UK are we from?

• Total voters
Hi all,
I'm interested to know where the highest concentration of people with SA is? There seem to be very few people from my area which is really frustrating. I understand that a lot of people with SA just haven't discovered sites like this one, but they're still out there. Has anyone found a more useful means of finding fellow SA sufferers in a given area?
Anyway back to the main question. Where are you from? I just basically would like to try to build up a picture of how we are distributed throughout the country. It might be useful but then again it might not. It's worth a shot though right? Lol.

P.S. I'd really like to hear from people in the East Midlands which is where i'm from. :)

worrydoll said:
flirty!!!!!!!!!!!! how the heck are you girl? sx

HIYA!!! I am doing really well babe. Have missed you.

I am taking a counselling course and an English course. I go out all the time. I have been to town alone. I go on buses alone. I participate in my classes. I can talk to strangers. I am still with the love of my life. In effect, I am doing everything that I couldn't a year ago. :D

From the home counties, but uni in Porsmouth so mostly live there. Does that count as SE or SW? It's right in the middle! :)