Where are u living (in photos) ???

MrJones

This microwave agrees

746c16f2-25ff-4eb8-8842-e875747df94e.jpg
^ ...because it's easier turn to the microwave than the camera :rolleyes:

EscapeArtist

Seeing these pictures of beautiful landscapes makes me a little sad that I live in Arizona. I don't have anything quite that beautiful to show, but I think it is still beautiful here.

DSC05068.jpg

Are you kidding! Arizona is absolutely gorgeous. The openness, freedom the brightness and how everything absorbs the tint of the sun, you can see for miles and miles. you are lucky

MaliceInWickedland

I took this one of my street a while back sometime during the winter. I love how part of the San Bernardino mountains came out in the background. This is as nice as the scenery gets around here though.

46425172.jpg

MsBuzzkillington

Are you kidding! Arizona is absolutely gorgeous. The openness, freedom the brightness and how everything absorbs the tint of the sun, you can see for miles and miles. you are lucky

Well I definitely think it's beautiful here too. But, it definitely lacks color. All of the pictures before mine were filled with vivid colors.

WeirdyMcGee

I'm not taking pictures where I currently live because I'm too lazy to upload them... haha

but-- here is where I spent most of my time as a child/where I grew up:
arialview.jpg

and this is where I ended up as an adult:
Toronto2005-4.gif

Panther

does every town have a famous tramp? (hobo) because in my town theres this tramp and he rides his bike round town with bags all day and he wears really short shorts and speaks in a high pitch voice but then it goes deep again and he has to cough to get it up high again and everyone knows him hes like famous around here but sometimes people trash his bike when he leaves it in town which it sad because hes a nice guy.

AGR

Where I live,if I am not mistaken it was the most polluted city in Japan once:
20050320163200.jpg

near downtown,I live about 15 minutes from suzuka:
164zenend1-b.jpg

downtown:
070103142924.jpg

Yokkaichi-2.jpg

And I always wanted to visit Canada some day I will........

Does anyone (other than pebbles) wanna do a swap and visit the great state of Illinois? Particularly someone who lives in Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Russia, Italy, Argentina, or pretty much anywhere but here. No one? Okay. :)

Phoenixx

Does anyone (other than pebbles) wanna do a swap and visit the great state of Illinois? No one? Okay. :)
^ I do! As long as I can visit Chicago... and possibly stay there. ;) One of the cities I've always wanted to go to. My brother got to go there last summer. He said it was pretty cool. Wish I could've gone, I'm still jealous. ::p:

Does anyone (other than pebbles) wanna do a swap and visit the great state of Illinois? Particularly someone who lives in Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Russia, Italy, Argentina, or pretty much anywhere but here. No one? Okay. :)

Is Wisconsin "anywhere but here" enough? Too close?

Last edited: