Where are u living (in photos) ???

^ I do! As long as I can visit Chicago... and possibly stay there. ;) One of the cities I've always wanted to go to. My brother got to go there last summer. He said it was pretty cool. Wish I could've gone, I'm still jealous. ::p:

Uh, it's about a 3-4 hour drive. St. Louis is only 2-2 1/2. If you want to drive, be my guest.

Is Wisconsin "anywhere but here" enough? Too close?

Sorry, but no. Been there, done that. :) Unless you are a cheese maker, then I am SO there!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I wanna go to Chicago that toddling town! (break out the Frank Sinatra!) I got a friend there! We can all stay with him! Well doubtful we ALL could.....

^ Heh, no driving for me. I don't even have my license yet. Even so, I would be too nervous. I'll have to go with my brother. He'll be my chauffeur.

In Chi-town, public transit is definitely the way to go. I love to drive, but even I couldn't handle it. Plus you meet all sorts of weird people on the buses. And they do that accordion thing in the middle! You can tell I'm from a really small town when buses get me all hot and bothered. :)

Invisibleman

Halifax. pretty awful place to be honest. The people are classless. the streets are infested with scum,high crime rate. the harbour is a pit of disease. I never even though nova scotia was that bad until I went to other parts of Canada.

Cant wait to move somewhere else. Hate to sound so negative but whateverXD
pics down below. I put my street but its not my pic its off maps:D

Attachments

• home1.jpg
    home1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • hali1.jpg
    hali1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
  • halifaxharbour.jpg
    halifaxharbour.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Sprunk

This place is usually where i go when i need to chill out.I didn't take the pic though.
16135061.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

hahaha~

Well, I love, LOVE old buildings- all of their structural/architectural problems aside; they are so gorgeous. So much character, so much history...
I wish there were more old buildings in Canada but we do like to tear things down and rebuild them. haha
I'd decided a long time ago that if I'm ever to buy a house, it would have to be a renovated re-purposed building like an old church or schoolhouse.

Someday maybe I'll visit Europe and see some really nice old buildings <3

Wow!! thats really beautiful place to live in!! :)

wish i was there!! ::p:

Last edited: