• Male, currently single

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • Female, currently in a relationship

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • Female, currently single

Votes: 23 26.4%

• Total voters

Scandic123

Single males dominate these sites, apparently. It's no surprise that there are many singles, but I wonder why there are most males...

I'm not sure why, but this made me chuckle. :giggle:
Everything going okay at home, jc?

I'm glad I could put a smile on someone's face... I assume you smiled a bit... maybe a small smirk? Anyway, things were good until today - we got some bad news about the old lady's family. But other'n that we're doing ok I reckon. Thanks for asking :)

How's things going for the Absolutely Sweetest Marie?

Drink chamomile tea and talk about Miley Cyrus? Count me in. :bigsmile:

Ooh! How about a Tupperware party with some Justin Bieber playing softly in the background?

Hey hey, what's so unmanly about chamomile, anyway? And what if you were talking about how hot Miley Cyrus is? (I mean... maybe that's unlikely but... it's possible, right?). And maybe the Tupperware is going to hold lots of manly stuff like screws and power tool batteries and wrenches. I don't know about Justin Bieber, though; I'm sure someone can come up with a "manly" way to incorporate him into a conversation :p

GraybeardGhost

Hey hey, what's so unmanly about chamomile, anyway? And what if you were talking about how hot Miley Cyrus is? (I mean... maybe that's unlikely but... it's possible, right?). And maybe the Tupperware is going to hold lots of manly stuff like screws and power tool batteries and wrenches. I don't know about Justin Bieber, though; I'm sure someone can come up with a "manly" way to incorporate him into a conversation :p

Only if it involves a catapult and the Canadian border.

awkwardamanda

Single males dominate these sites, apparently. It's no surprise that there are many singles, but I wonder why there are most males...

Actually, it's not that there are more males, it's just that a higher proportion of the males are single. As I'm typing this, the results so far are as follows:
Male, currently in a relationship: 5, 9.80%
Male, currently single: 22, 43.14%
Female, currently in a relationship: 10, 19.61%
Female, currently single: 14, 27.45%
That's 27 men and 24 women in total. Roughly half and half. Now, that's not exactly a lot of votes, but it will be interesting to see if it evens out with more votes or if those proportions more or less stay like that. 81.48% of the men who have voted are single, while 58.33% of the women who have voted are single. 70.59% of all voters so far are single.

:reading:*nerd snort* I like stats and surveys!

Last edited:

Never drank chamomile tea, I don't drink tea anyway lol. Miley Cyrus would be way sexier as a grown up Hannah Montana IMHO. Tupperware to hold manly screws and wrenches? :thinking: I like that!

Steiner

In the other thread:

Male, currently in a relationship- 4 4.26%
Male, currently single-53 56.38%

Female, currently in a relationship-17 18.09%
Female, currently single-20 21.28%

MikeyC

And what if you were talking about how hot Miley Cyrus is? (I mean... maybe that's unlikely but... it's possible, right?).
She's not bad, but I'm not what she's looking for. I think she's into hammers these days.