What would please you right now?

PerseverareJasmine

^i agree about a delectable dessert.

But if i could have anything... it would be a man who likes literature, is articulate, crooked smile, and knows the difference between there,their, and they're. And he'd be holding a chocolate cupcake with raspberry filling and vanilla bean frosting. He'd be reasoning why socrates held the best beliefs when in came to humanism (Trying to win me over to his side, while respecting my opposition and opinion). All while watching me scarf down the cupcake.

Sigh. A girl can dream....

Hmm, the man sounds nice, and so does the cupcake :giggle:. I often find myself daydreaming about having a guy to be with too, even though I don't believe that being in a relationship would make me truly content, being single can definitely mean feeling lonely sometimes for me. Never being in a relationship before, never being kissed, and only being held in a guy's arms in a situation where the guy was my buddy certainly makes me curious about the possibilities of a relationship.

PerseverareJasmine

Ugh, right now I could really use some IcyHot. I worked out yesterday and also earlier today, and I am so sore. IcyHot and a massage would please me at the moment.

nodejesque

Hmm, the man sounds nice, and so does the cupcake :giggle:. I often find myself daydreaming about having a guy to be with too, even though I don't believe that being in a relationship would make me truly content, being single can definitely mean feeling lonely sometimes for me. Never being in a relationship before, never being kissed, and only being held in a guy's arms in a situation where the guy was my buddy certainly makes me curious about the possibilities of a relationship.

It wouldn't even have to be a relationship. Just someone to admire, and be admired by. Without awkward feelings, just openness.

You're a beautiful girl, jasmine. Any guy would be lucky to be the object of your affection :)

DepravedFurball

It wouldn't even have to be a relationship. Just someone to admire, and be admired by. Without awkward feelings, just openness.

You're an incurable romantic, Mari. Never lose that quality, as it's the most becoming aspect a person could ever hope to have. :thumbup:

'I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.'
~Socrates

That I can finally book the flight....I can't wait!!!

and that my producer finally gives me a concrete date of the music videos =3

nodejesque

You're an incurable romantic, Mari. Never lose that quality, as it's the most becoming aspect a person could ever hope to have. :thumbup:

'I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.'
~Socrates

Unfortunately, being an incurable romantic will be the reason for my being forever alone.
But ill always have chocolate to make me happy:)

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be." - Socrates

Guy knew his shit.

Last edited:

Gieky

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be." - Socrates

^That is a great quote!

Nothing would please me more than to hibernate for the next 3 months, wake up and be refreshed, ready to take on the world!

Lexus199

A one hour massage and an Icee would be nice.
Splitsville_Full_17818.jpg

it would be pleasing.

I could REALLY go for some plastic surgery right now... if only I could afford it. I feel like some kind of hideous freak, too ugly to go outside even. I want to 'fix' myself if possible. I almost feel there is no point otherwise, what good is life for someone who is or FEELS this ugly? It sounds ridiculous, but... I can't see how I can even go outside looking how I do. I just wish I could fix my appearance permanently and be done with this for good. I'd give anything to be even average looking. Enough negativity from me, I've\e just been feeling quite down and inadequate. I can't help but look at any random strange and give anything in the world to look like they do.

BlueWeepingRose

What would please me right now if I would actually talk to people who was actually interested in contacting me instead of the usual small talk. Everyone seems to go by so slow and they never have enough to say. So many people who I've been talking too lately are so self absorbed to even ask me anything about myself. I go out of my way for people constantly, but people never try to understand me or get to know me as a person. Than I feel so used in the end.... I just wish someone would be my friend, instead of using me as some sort of crutch to help them get by in life... *sighs*