what things have made you happy today?

@Acegame: HA HA! ushi!! she's from the netherlands!! :cool: shes cooool!!!
Today I saw another interview on TV, with Shannen Doherty.
So funny haha!
You guys should definately watch Ushi :p
That made me laugh.. so that has def made me happy :D

sanitariumcalls

Got all my linear algebra homework done (yuck!) before Sunday which is nice! Laundry is done too, my bed linens smell so good after being taken out of the dryer, very comforting. And I have the motivation to make a really good dinner tonight! Lemon herb chicken breasts with parmesan garlic couscous! <3

Kato

My pups made me smile a lot today. They needed to be given a cocktail of medicines. Everyone of them would have this adorable little pout they would give me afterward. They forgave me after I gave them something sweet.

Feathers

singing some old songs ha ha!! :) and remembering to sing right (after my vocal chords almost escaped.. :))

Found a way to reduce my anxiety.. omg it works :)
I'm so happy I can finally relax now..
I came up with a great idea.

Lol, am inspired tonight :)

And just had a good conversation with my dad.. and he played some guitar and i sung some songs.. proud mary etc :cool:

What songs have you been singing Feathers?

Greetzz xx

Last edited:

Feathers

Ooh, Proud Mary is cool!! We used to sing that a lot!! :)

Ssh.. don't tell Coyote.. I sang Wild Thing' n alll.. :)

I wonder if you came up with the same idea that I did lol..

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Ooh, Proud Mary is cool!! We used to sing that a lot!! :)

Ssh.. don't tell Coyote.. I sang Wild Thing' n alll.. :)

Kicking people, "wild thing," belly dancing, misreading "things" - what has gotten into you Feathers? ::p::rolleyes:

Feathers

Sshhh... apparently mustn't sing "Wild thing" anymore...?? :rolleyes::eek:

/wonders what Pookah is doing with Snake Eyes while not posting in the story thread... hmm?? !! :eek:/

Pookah

Ninja stuff. Y'know.

YouTube - Ninja of the Night

"In the confusion of a smoke bomb I could remove your bra and you wouldn't even notice."

"I can jump roof to roof! And give my friends free cable, its BAD ASS!"

"I used my chinese star (shuriken) to pick the lock, and steal your car!"

"NINJA OF THE NIIIIGHT!"

hippiechild

Well, I just got back from Holiday, the theatrical production, and have to say that it was the highlight of the autumn season... absolutely stunning performance. To say that it made me happy would be a wicked trivialization of the emotional masterpiece it has brought about. God bless..

The dance recital that I attended earlier made me happy though...

EscapeArtist

Mom finally developed the pictures of the Arizona trip from last spring.

Looking at pictures of me... That trip came at a bad time. I had really, really severe BDD... (well, I still do..) but more severe, to the point that I couldn't enjoy most of it. And now looking at those pictures, when I was like 10 pounds lighter than I am now, and I thought I was fat?!?! What's going to happen when I look back on pictures of now, in a few months? If I keep thinking i'm fat, I'm only going to become fat. I've got to change this thought pattern..

Oh. That made me happy because I realize, maybe I could be making this out to be a lot larger than it is. Me, I mean. Ha

Tiercel

Half of an extra cheese pizza for dinner.

Were I not so apathetic, I might give heed to my body's protests.

lunarla

Looking after this little person. He has a bit of a cold, and thus, more cranky. When he woke up from a nap he was extralyyyy whine-y, but I put him next to me on the couch to watch some cartoons. He leaned up against me all cuddly-like. toooooooooooooooo kyoooooot, melted my cold heartz.

Acegame

@Acegame: HA HA! ushi!! she's from the netherlands!! :cool: shes cooool!!!
Today I saw another interview on TV, with Shannen Doherty.
So funny haha!
You guys should definately watch Ushi :p
That made me laugh.. so that has def made me happy :D

Nooo, she is from Japan ;)