what things have made you happy today?

replica

Managed to have the courage to go to the public swimming pool this morning even though I felt dreadful after my last 2 swim sessions after a long absense. Fighting my negative feelings I made progress, still on track to be a triathlete.

dutchguy

...the fact that I actually talked to a girl I liked in a club. Sure, I was under the influence of alcohol, and one of my friends talked to her friend first, but it's a step that so far, I've never been able to take, no matter how drunk I was. I'm feeling like the work I've been doing to lose some of my anxieties is finally paying off. ...and that makes me happy.

hippiechild

I'm happy because a semi-random stranger-ish sat with me for brunch this morning.

That I didn't wake up with acupuncture needles under my fingernails.

is this a deviation from the norm... or just being grateful for the simple things in life?

in either case, backstory would probably be interesting

Someone suprised me, with a chinese dress. Lovely dress! I love chinese things :) that was really nice. And I'm gonna wear it with a special marriage party which is coming soon (Some family will have a party.. so:D)

And I'm happy cuz coming week.. i have two appointments.. talking about jobs and school and i will watch an appartment.. may be living there soon.. Not sure though.

And I walked in the park with my grandparents :)

I'm going to watch Mammia mia now, a great movie.

Xx

I'm happy because a semi-random stranger-ish sat with me for brunch this morning.

is this a deviation from the norm... or just being grateful for the simple things in life?

in either case, backstory would probably be interesting

Well, I watched a 10min scene from the movie Imprint. I would post it but ... I don't think so. I may watch the rest of movie.

That scene is the best you can't watch. But I did, watched it all. Someone told me I shouldn't.

Imprint Mike Takash parte 4/7 Subtitlos en español --> That's all I give.

EscapeArtist

Sun, running, cold shower, OMD.

Only thing is that, when I feel good, and when I do things that allow me to enjoy life, I feel all the more alone.

Kato

Feeling good. Sold three pups to great homes today. My tendency to avoid people is not bothering me too much while dealing with customers today. I think it is my med that is making the difference. I just found out online last night that my anti-depressant is what they mostly prescribe for APD. Doctor never told me. Good day.