What phone are you using?

LittleGloves

I'm looking for a new phone and I was wondering what phones do you guys use? I currently use a basic mobile phone made by Nokia. No android whatsoever but it is rugged and good enough for me to call and sms.

I've been using an iPhone 4S since June 2012 and it's still working fine, may need to replace the battery though. iOS is a great simple OS, easy to use for everyone. I rarely use my phone for calling, I could as well have an iPod Touch instead of my phone, worked fine before like that for me. My next phone will most likely be whatever Apple releases next.

LayerCake

LG Nexus 4

iOS is good though, I switch from an iPhone 3GS to the Nexus so I don't really know how is now iOS with the latest release.

Entangled

funny-Nokia-vs-iPhone-cell-phones.jpg

I've thought about getting a smartphone, but I am clumsy and poor

theoutsider

I was like you until about two months ago. Never had a smartphone just a basic mobile phone from Samsung or Nokia. I just got this iPhone 5C and absolutely love it. I have to admit I've never dropped it so I don't know how durable/rugged it is. I just know I can do a lot more than I thought with it.

LayerCake

There is no need to spend a lot of money, there are great smartphones at good prices, the Motorola Moto G for example. In EU it's about 170-200€ off contrac and it works very good in every aspect but the camera that is quite average.

Phoenixx

Galaxy S3 and love it, especially the bigger screen
^ Lucky. I want one, but I find them to be pretty pricey without a contract. (I really don't want a contract since I can't afford one.)

At the moment I have this, Samsung Galaxy Centura.
TracFone_s738_400x400_HERO.jpg

I have a love/hate relationship with it. I love using Android, although it's not the newest OS. (ICS, not Jellybean) And I love the fact that I've dropped this thing on concrete, in the parking lot, and on the floor numerous times and not once has it broke or cracked or anything. Just has a few scratches on the back. I really hate how slow the phone is though. The phone itself really isn't built to be a smartphone. The processor is way too slow, and thus it freezes a lot, causing me to take out the battery and put it back in just to reset it. >_< The battery life sucks too, unfortunately.