What makes you want to get up in the morning?

Fighter86

Unfortunately, I hate getting up in the mornings. I struggle out of bed every single work day. There you go. I wish I didn't have to get out of bed at all.

Nathália

Many things make me get up but not WANTING to.

I get up to live. I am depressed but not the the point where I don't want to live and mope in my bed all day......
If I lay in the bed for too long I feel like a bum, it makes me even more depressed and I get mad with myself.
I want to feel youthful and look pretty. I see all of these nice looking women around me. There bodies are in shape, perfect skin, pretty hair. I want to work on my attributes, inside and out.

That would be slowly killing myself if I laid around and did zero.
That's why I WANT to get up. I don't want to become something I don't want to be or to wallow in my sorrows because wallowing leads to more anxiety and stress.

A paycheck, I have to keep a job so I can support myself. Also, I made a committment to God to live, God gave me the gift of life so I do appreciate what he has done for me.

KiaKaha

Banned
I want to feel youthful and look pretty. I see all of these nice looking women around me. There bodies are in shape, perfect skin, pretty hair. I want to work on my attributes, inside and out.

Beleza you are very pretty...! You aint so bad on the inside too - I dont think you have anything to worry about in those areas if you ask me.... but I know its not easy to believe too...

knowlife

nothing makes me want to get up. if i had my way i would be in a self induced coma or worse. i hate mornings and i hate waking up.

Roman Legion

I seldom wake up in the morning, but I get up because that is the natural course of living creatures.. Sadly.. :/

A Many Splendored Thing

The hope that I can find the strength to change that day. I have someone to look forward to talking to, but if I lose her... I might break. I'm actually torn about the relationship, because I'm happy talking to her but constantly afraid of losing her.

If only I could be happy by just being alive. Wake up around 7am, make some eggs and toast, go for a jog and feel the wind on my face, and not have a care in the world.

I want to lie on my back out in the country somewhere with a sound body and mind and watch the clouds wisp by. I want to be free of these burdens that haunt me so.

I just want the day to not be another disappointment... I could go on for days about things I want to do but will never do.

Graduating from high school. I have to go to school everyday in order to graduate because I missed a lot of classes in the winter.

Tulicks

If I sleep in for too long my bones start to ache. That, and I know that I will never get over my problems if I don't get up and face them each day.