What makes you want to get up in the morning?

jonas89

Thats something you HAVE to do, but isn't there any reason you want to wake up? Someone special? Something special?

hmm, well I guess I love exercising and go out and have a fresh air, and then its friends and I have to take care of my pets which I really enjoy, and of course I always like to chat with online friends,,
If I didn't have any of those I wouldn't be in bed, I would more likely be in my grave.

vexatiousmind

Unless I am going somewhere like sixflags or anywhere super fun, I never want to get up in the morning.

welll...unless I have a crush on someone, and am gonna get to spend time with them that day. That has not happened in years though

WeirdyMcGee

Nothing.
Cats look after themselves- they don't need me for anything.
I sleep until my tiny little bladder feels like it will explode otherwise.

Section_31

if its on a saturday, i normally get up earlier than my hunny. if possible, i make breakfast and bring her breakfast in bed. Or ill quietly slip out to get her favourite coffee first thing. The way she looks at me when i bring it to her makes it all worth it.

That and morning is my favourite time of day on the weekend. Its easier to be out and about early on a saturday, most everyone else is still sleeping, less people around, i dont feel like the world is watching me, and i love hearing the birds sing....its a very nice time of day for me.

MikeyC

if its on a saturday, i normally get up earlier than my hunny. if possible, i make breakfast and bring her breakfast in bed. Or ill quietly slip out to get her favourite coffee first thing. The way she looks at me when i bring it to her makes it all worth it.
If I am half the man you are in a relationship then I know I've done well.

polishgirl

Amazing :)

For me, it's the hope that each new day will be better :) Maybe I will meet some new people? Discover something wonderful?