What makes you smile?

montejocarlo

Cute things always make me smile- puppies, kittens, cubs, animals in general. Their innocence and ease make me comfortable. They seem to have it so easy.

I don't know if it's normal, but I also enjoy speed. Like when I'm riding a vehicle and it's running really really fast... and I can feel the wind blowing on my face, I usually can't help a goofy grin creep on my face. I sometimes feel people looking at me. I gives me a sense of freedom.

Watching silly people makes me smile too. I sometimes find myself wishing I were like them. Doing stupid things and not care.

There are also times when I feel eerily confident. It feels so good, I smile as I walk on the street.

MikeyC

I don't know if it's normal, but I also enjoy speed. Like when I'm riding a vehicle and it's running really really fast... and I can feel the wind blowing on my face, I usually can't help a goofy grin creep on my face. I sometimes feel people looking at me. I gives me a sense of freedom.
I like this, too.

People at work make me smile because they can be really funny. It can sometimes be a pleasure going there because I know I'll be in for a laugh or two.

A compliment makes me smile.

Barry1979

Just sitting outside on a hot summer day drinking a beer, iPod on relaxing thinking about life and various other things always makes me smile....mainly things from a different time and place in my life. Thinking of memories of the friends I grew up with who have passed... All the crazy things we did growing up and how strange life is. As crazy as it may sound I really enjoy those times when I am alone doing these things.

Shyangel

Cute things always make me smile- puppies, kittens, cubs, animals in general. Their innocence and ease make me comfortable. They seem to have it so easy.

Watching silly people makes me smile too. I sometimes find myself wishing I were like them. Doing stupid things and not care.

There are also times when I feel eerily confident. It feels so good, I smile as I walk on the street.

Don't even get me started on speed. I'm kind of a junkie for it. I love riding my summer scooter down big hills. It gets crazy fast and your lying on your stomach, which gives you the sense of flying..I love swinging because I can go so fast and not think about a thing in the world, then I jump off as high as I can flinging in the air until I nearly break my neck when I land on the ground. It's worth it every single time...I could go and on about this. I'm gonna stop here.

Cute animals also make me smile. I can't help it. I think it's a girl thing.
My niece can always bring a smile to my face as well. Eating my favorite food, listening to music, watching a sitcom...I don't know, a bunch of things can make me smile, but don't too often, honestly.

Last edited:

mandabear21

My dog (and animals in general)

My sister (she's basically the opposite of me, outgoing and confident)

Being by a lake on a summer day.

People in love (I hope I can have that someday, I'm in no rush though)

Reading a really, really good book. I've been losing concentration really easily lately and I can't find a book good enough to keep me interested.

Iluv

Things that make me smile, hmmm good question.
~Really stupid things I find funny make me smile, honestly and stupid YouTube videos do too I have no clue why. There comes in to play my odd sense of humor.
~Cute animals doing cute things like playing and hugging. Don't even ask I'm a sucker for it ::p:
~A nice sunny day.
~When somebody gives me a compliment :cool:

twiggle

Nature, movement, receiving messages from people, music, breathing, incense, thinking about other cultures.

DeadmanWalking

A good joke/something I find funny or curious, when I flirt with a girl;), exciting news, relaxing songs, good stories, and when I write my stories are some of the things that can put a smile on my face:).

montejocarlo

A good joke/something I find funny or curious, when I flirt with a girl;), exciting news, relaxing songs, good stories, and when I write my stories are some of the things that can put a smile on my face:).

That reminds me... I also like hearing exciting news, seeing anything odd or peculiar, and reading articles about new discoveries.

I also enjoy hearing jokes, and listening to songs. Dancing makes me smile. Doing anything I love makes me happy. Seeing happy people lightens up my mood as well.