What makes you happy the most

ar1605

I was thinking hard today and one thing that makes me happy the most is knowing that i have friends and family that love me and care deeply about me.

LayerCake

Yes man, that's the best feeling, when you are so depressed and just realized that someone care about you, I really miss that feeling though...

Lorn

I've always coped the best through my pastimes. I'm not someone who shares feelings easily, so being able to look over something that I've spent a lot of time on and feel accomplished about gave me a boost.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Being creative, but especially playin' music. Like pickin' up the guitar and just playin' for a few hours makes me most happy. Because for a brief moment - everythin' goes away. Ma anxiety, ma other problems, ma insecurities. There is nuthin' except the music.

Sorry, if sounds sad or makes seems like a total pretentious wank-stain. :bigsmile:

Lavinialuna

My kids. They don't judge me (well, the younger ones anyway.) They love me no matter what. My husband too, he and I are so close so he makes me happy too, but still, nothing like a conversation with my 3 year old. It's the lowest stress social situation I can possibly have.

MikeyC

My kids. They don't judge me (well, the younger ones anyway.) They love me no matter what. My husband too, he and I are so close so he makes me happy too, but still, nothing like a conversation with my 3 year old. It's the lowest stress social situation I can possibly have.
You sound like you have a wonderful family. :) Having that social support around you, and the calming effect of your conversation with your three year old, makes for a positive home environment.

Lavinialuna

You sound like you have a wonderful family. :) Having that social support around you, and the calming effect of your conversation with your three year old, makes for a positive home environment.

My husband and I joke that we hate people, so we had to create and train our own. We tolerate them better, lol! :bigsmile:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My dog brings me the most happiness.

She reminds me to live in the moment, helping me to recognize and appreciate the good things in life. We catch them like lightning bugs. :p

Ree

To be able to create. Whether it's writing, painting, cooking, or simply letting my imagination run wild. That gives me the most freedom and happiness in myself :) I also love my family and friends a lot. Thinking of all the possibilities in the future keep me going too.

Kiwong

It's the days when all seems hopeless and dark, and I want to give up, then I push through my fears, and the world seems to open up. What I see on the other side of fear makes me happy