What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Yum!

Hard to choose really. Anything fruity, excessively sweet, creamy, and surely lots of other things is probably extremely delicious to me. I'm an ice cream fiend, so I can hardly ever buy it. I'll end up gorging down the whole tub in an hour. I love strawberry, cotton candy, or anything with the word cake in the best. Ice cream is so evil, yet so delicious. It just isn't fair!

Hard to choose really. Anything fruity, excessively sweet, creamy, and surely lots of other things is probably extremely delicious to me. I'm an ice cream fiend, so I can hardly ever buy it. I'll end up gorging down the whole tub in an hour. I love strawberry, cotton candy, or anything with the word cake in the best. Ice cream is so evil, yet so delicious. It just isn't fair!

Haha, that's how I am with baked goods. Pretty much any baked goods (except for cookies, which I find too dry and crunchy).

Cotton candy. And I hate the taste of actual green tea, but love it as an ice cream flavor.

YES. Green tea ice cream, especially the kind served in Asian restaurants, is amazingly delicious.

That's a really interesting flavor name.

---------

I'd have to say my favorite flavor is banana, as long as it's REAL banana. With chunks of banana is even better. There's a place near a beach where I live that sells amazing banana frozen yogurt that tastes just like ice cream. I sometimes get it with a chocolate shell. Gahhh, I want some now!

hidwell

connoisseur_vanilla_ice_cream_with_scoop.png

Topped up with some delicious berry coulee.

GraybeardGhost

Is that due to a food allergy?

More of an addiction, really. Once I start eating ice cream, it's very difficult for me to stop. Soon I'm going through a box a day, every day, and I start to freak out a bit when my stash runs low. Next thing I know, I'm driving ten miles across town so the cashiers at the stores nearby won't catch on that I have an ice cream "problem"—as if they'd care. Crazy addict behavior. With nuts.

And yes, I'm quite serious.

More of an addiction, really. Once I start eating ice cream, it's very difficult for me to stop. Soon I'm going through a box a day, every day, and I start to freak out a bit when my stash runs low. Next thing I know, I'm driving ten miles across town so the cashiers at the stores nearby won't catch on that I have an ice cream "problem"—as if they'd care. Crazy addict behavior. With nuts.

And yes, I'm quite serious.
I totally understand. I have had the same problem before with Nutella. I can't even go near it now or I end up in that bottomless spiral as you do with the ice-cream.

A Many Splendored Thing

Oreo cookie in vanilla. Jack in the Box specifically has a good one.

Chocolate chip is a decent substitute. Or chocolate chocolate chip.

Moose Tracks is also good. It would be better if it was just vanilla with reeses peanut butter cups.

There's lots of good ice cream, but a good vanilla with additives hasn't been beaten for me.