What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

omg chocolate chip. now i'm dying for some.
i love coffee also. and strawberry.
i wish i worked in an ice cream store.
hmm. maybe that would be a good career. i'd have to take up jogging though.

Tiercel

Another for vanilla here. It just goes so well with everything. Cakes, pies, fruit, sundaes, other flavors of ice cream, water ice, brownies, pancakes....

The only thing I know for certain that it doesn't go well with is Tabasco Sauce. Unfortunately I tried that combination once. But with almost anything else it's fine.

JCS008

Is it wrong that the thought of ice cream sometimes makes me sad?

I guess just ice cream reminds me of my childhood during such great times when life was so carefree and happy.

But to answer the question, I'll go with Chocolate or Rocky Road.

Growing up I loved Rainbow or Orange Sherbet. Or that one with the gum in it.

Illusions

When I was a kid I loved chocolate the most. For now, I suppose the same applies. That with hot fudge, nuts and whipped cream = heaven. I also love Strawberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Fudge Brownie from Ben & Jerry's... not that I've tried many flavours, but still. :D

iamthenra

Homemade definitely homemade vanilla....

I make my own, and here is my recipe if interested...

6 quart recipe
12 eggs
5 cups white sugar
4 pints of whipping cream
2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
mix well, and then top off the 6 quart canister with whole milk leaving about 2 inches from the top of the can for expansion when it freezes in the ice cream maker I have... Allot of ice and salt. I can get it to freeze in about 15 minutes, where the electric motor stalls out... Then it's ready to be eaten! Yummmy!