What is the best thing anybody's ever said to you!

Emperor

My parents keep telling me that I'm smart and some of my friends too.
I've never been complemented by anybody else actually '-_-

Last edited:

21NZ

I never really tried at school, but one of my teachers told my parents that i might be borderline genius! :) not true but it was nice thing to say!

people at high school use to tell me i probably going to be a millionaire when I'm older, lol

Starry

Once at school a boy in my metal work class told a group of people that I was the "best thing since sliced bread and God's gift to men" after I helped him with making a handle on a hammer... He was joking, but in a nice way... Of course, I was embarrassed beyond belief and wanted the ground to open up...

Agent_Violet

my boyfriend said "You are an amazing,strong,capable woman and I've never wanted anyone so much in my life.I've never fit with anyone until you.You make life beautiful"

21NZ

Once at school a boy in my metal work class told a group of people that I was the "best thing since sliced bread and God's gift to men" after I helped him with making a handle on a hammer... He was joking, but in a nice way... Of course, I was embarrassed beyond belief and wanted the ground to open up...

Haha cool, was the handle of the hammer metal?

MNM322

idk but everyone time someone does say something nice i assume they are lying. so i never believe it anyway

It's never plainly said, but it's been strongly hinted at the I'm one of very few trust worthy people in the family. I have to safe keep large amounts of money quite frequently.

I've also been complimented for remaining calm when others freak out. That's actually one I appreciate a lot, because that's not always a easy thing to do, even though everyone seems to think it's effortless.

takeheart

To be quite frankly, I don’t think anybody has ever said something good about me. I don’t know maybe I have forgotten but as far as I’m concerned, I never received any compliments. I mean, if I did, I should be remembering them by now but I just don’t.

InvisaLady

The gentleman that I am currently seeing said that I was the nicest most honest girl he's been out with (all while turning 5 shades of red).

truffleshuffle

It was kind of strange situation but I was in my bank depositing something and the teller A very attractive woman who was either younger or about the same age as me leand over the counter a small bit and kind of took a deap breath in and said I love when you come in you always smell so great which made me feel awsome but also a little shy because i didn;t know what to say. I was not sure if it was flirting or just making small talk. But i have never had someone make small talk with me over smelling good.

MikeyC

It was kind of strange situation but I was in my bank depositing something and the teller A very attractive woman who was either younger or about the same age as me leand over the counter a small bit and kind of took a deap breath in and said I love when you come in you always smell so great which made me feel awsome but also a little shy because i didn;t know what to say. I was not sure if it was flirting or just making small talk. But i have never had someone make small talk with me over smelling good.
That's flirting if I ever saw it.

Someone told me once that I look like George Clooney. I don't see the resemblance one bit but hey, I'll take what I can get.

truffleshuffle

That's flirting if I ever saw it.

Someone told me once that I look like George Clooney. I don't see the resemblance one bit but hey, I'll take what I can get.
I always suspected it was flirting but for me you have to be pretty forward Or i am always second guessing if its something or not i can just never quite read people.
My ex-sister in law had a huge crush on George Clooney.

xDreamseller

I dunno...no one has ever said anything to me that's really stuck out. I guess the only thing that comes close is just knowing that my parents believe in me, that I can achieve anything I put my mind to. (Even though I'm pretty much yet to prove it yet...)

Geo

"You're not ugly." I can't remember the situation clearly when it was said to me but a girl said this to me. But I'm really self-concious when it comes to looks and it just brightened my day. I know, I sound like a fruit saying that.