What gladdens your heart?

I liked it when it came out because it was new, but simply slapping the air doesn't feel as good if you actually felt you were slapping something. I liked the wii more because you'd actually hold the remote like you would a sword or a bow for example.

STEM is a lot like that. You attach sensors to your feet, waist, head and you hold two controllers (also containing sensors) that you hold in your hands (that come with several modular attachments to modify it to suit a wide array of games).

It's essential one big super refined full body Wii controller.

A nice sunset
A beautiful sky at night
Steak - medium rare
A child's smile
A soft bed
Happy memories
A cold drink of water

Time to blow the myth out of water, men do like chocolate.

I never really thought about this before, that liking chocolate is stereotypically only assumed of women, although now that I think about it you're right. And I do hear females talk about it more often. Strange.

LeDiskoLove99

I love fall, and I love songs that I can listen to for hours that I never get tired of especially if they relax me. I listen to a lot of Incubus, some of their songs are just so calming. I also love having a newly clean apartment. Nothing cheers me up more than having every thing around me nice and clean! Oh and of course a good book.

And when you combine these things, that's when I'm most happy. I love being snuggled up in bed when its cold and rainy out like in fall, and I'm just sitting reading a book or on my computer and listening to music in a clean apartment haha. That to me is the most peaceful feeling ever.

Scandic123

It makes me happy to talk/chat with my fellow Scandinavians. I've joined three Facebook groups about the unification of the Nordic countries, and I feel connected to the other members and take part in the conversations.

Courtney27S

That's an adorable kitten! What's it's name?
I'm obsessed with pretty much all cats. I'm not ashamed to admit it. :bigsmile:

Thanks! She's actually my sister's and she named her Priscilla Lou to match her other cat, Penelope Lynne. They're both divas, go figure... haha
And good! There are so many cat haters out there, I just don't get it. :)