What does kissing someone feel like?

Pink_Paula

Kissing is whatever you want it to be, if you're kissing someone you really like then it's soft sensual an really really shexy! but if it's just a random snog then it can either be totally none descript or totally yummy...kissing is something that needs to be tried to experience what it's like!

iamthenra

Kissing is whatever you want it to be, if you're kissing someone you really like then it's soft sensual an really really shexy! but if it's just a random snog then it can either be totally none descript or totally yummy...kissing is something that needs to be tried to experience what it's like!

Thanks for restoring my dream once again... Something to look forward to, if not in this lifetime, maybe the next.:rolleyes:

Pookah

kiss.gif
*Slobbers on the thread*

pjs11

kissing can be really fun. it's better if you love the person you're kissing.. i feel butterflies and happiness and just overall love

exquisite

ive kissed a few guys...but ive never really experienced that euphoria that i imagine youre supposed to feel...& everyone else talks about. i actually was extremely uncomfortable..unless alcohol was involved. i hope that one day, ill be able to feel the incredible feeling of just you & that other person..but so far, no such luck.

ive kissed a few guys...but ive never really experienced that euphoria that i imagine youre supposed to feel...& everyone else talks about. i actually was extremely uncomfortable..unless alcohol was involved. i hope that one day, ill be able to feel the incredible feeling of just you & that other person..but so far, no such luck.

I got that feeling... Twice.
On both occasions me and each guy in question had formed an amazing bond beforehand though (though one took 3 years of tryin' to get him to like me). I think it depends on the bond you have with the person and how it hapens.

juju

just practice on the back of yer hand. God if it works in the movies then it should be alright in real life. Right?

its not that great to be honest. unless u like the person a lot and they know what u like cuz u can feel comfortable to talk to them about it. those things are all overrated!

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Well, it really depends if tongue is involved.
But essentially, it feels like touching someone else's lips with your own lips. However, if the person you're doing it with is really bad at kissing, it might be very wet and slobbery, with teeth.
Whether kissing girls or kissing boys is a different experience, I wouldn't know. Could anyone say they've tried both and found a difference?

Pookah

Whether kissing girls or kissing boys is a different experience, I wouldn't know. Could anyone say they've tried both and found a difference?

Girls are more gentle, its kind of a "sweet" kiss. Guys are a bit more aggressive and there is more touching involved otherwise.

That's from a mostly straight girl generalized perspective of course.

Ren Koutaisou

I have had 2 kinds of kisses.

The first one was with a girl who practically pushed me into it, which was so awful and odd that I forgot how it felt, but know it wasn't memorable.

The second kiss was from a beautiful girl that I managed to attract by pure luck (meaning the other guys at my job were off that day) and every time she kissed me, it felt too brief and I wanted more. So I ask for another, and she asks WHY WHY WHY. and I'm like I dunno because you're super cute and I'm super lucky?!??? that's why.

But just make sure you get a nice kiss though because it's awesome. Super awesome

sullyS1985

kissing can feel nasty or be the best feeling in the world all depending on who you are kissing and how much you are into them. when i first made out it felt kinda nasty exchanging slober with another girl but i didnt really like her. Other times i have kissed a girl it was like i was in heaven. this is so typical but with this one girl i seriously saw fireworks going off in my mind when whe made out. it was only for lik 10 seconds but i couldnt stop smiling after we did it. (made out i mean)

Krista

With the right person it can be amazing. Everything you have ever expected. It's not as genuine with somone of luke warm feelings. Everything is better with someone you really care about.

iamthenra

I feel sooooo embarrased that I'm 21 and have NEVER kissed anyone. I can't even imagine myself kissing someone, lol. NOT EVEN in my dreams! LOL. Maybe a kiss on the cheeks. But that's about it. I always fear the day I DO get a boyfriend and he wants to kiss me. I think I'd just pull back. How in the world will I explain that one? "Ummm, I've never kissed anyone." LOL.

Kissing has never turned me on anyways. I don't find pleasure in sharing... saliva? I mean, what if the person just got through eating onion rings or something? IDK, maybe I think too much, lol...

I too have never kissed anyone else either. Don't feel bad, at least you are not 41 years old like me... I also don't like the idea of sharing spit, just something kind of gross about that whole idea...

lyricalliaisons

I feel embarrassed about the fact that I'm so intrigued by this topic that I went through every page reading every post yesterday lol. Because, at my age, I still don't know the answer & am curious to know.

The closest I've ever come to "kissing" was a friend when I was 5 or 6 & another when I was around 9 lol. & that's not quite the same ::p:

Luke1993

With the right person it can be amazing. Everything you have ever expected. It's not as genuine with somone of luke warm feelings. Everything is better with someone you really care about.

Hehe was that intentional?

Thank you all for your answers! I feel very proud of myself! This topic is six pages long. For some reason I feel "popular" lol

I feel sooooo embarrased that I'm 21 and have NEVER kissed anyone. I can't even imagine myself kissing someone, lol. NOT EVEN in my dreams! LOL. Maybe a kiss on the cheeks. But that's about it. I always fear the day I DO get a boyfriend and he wants to kiss me. I think I'd just pull back. How in the world will I explain that one? "Ummm, I've never kissed anyone." LOL.

Kissing has never turned me on anyways. I don't find pleasure in sharing... saliva? I mean, what if the person just got through eating onion rings or something? IDK, maybe I think too much, lol...

lol, now thats disgusting. I took popcorn out of a girl's mouth before. Wasnt as sexy as i thought it would be, but i had to play it off. lol

I like kissing alot. If its one thing that would make me get weak in the knees for a girl, is if she can kiss real good. I mean sex is a bit important too, because i find that its better to hav the same sexual interests (not a freak and a total prude, but but 2 people who like almost the sme things in bed), but i mean when you get old and it cant stand up, n she lost all interest, we still got those juicy things, n they will never fail. Guess to put it plainly, kissing feels good