What does kissing someone feel like?

emily123

I have a habit of laughing while kissing!
People take it the wrong way ant think im laughing at them!!! Its a nervous habit of mine..

I know what you mean! I did laugh a bit too and he pulled back and was like 'what's so funny?' thinking I was laughing at him and i had to explain it wasn't him, just a habit ::p:

Shift

Kissing is something I find really hard to enjoy... It's wet and gross.

Spooning, on the other hand, is lovely.

LadyWench

Depends on the person. Physically, kissing is basically how Remus described it. Warm, wet, blah blah. But in any other aspect, it simply depends on the person you're sharing saliva with. If they are all over you, tongue everywhere, slobber flying, it's disgusting. I'm sure you can assume that. But if it's with someone you're highly attracted to and/or have feelings for, and they kiss rather nicely, then it's wonderful.

My post is stupid. Hi.

P.S. I've only kissed two people in my life, so I'm not totally qualified to answer this question.

Luke1993

Don't worry too much, my first kiss was when i was 15 i think and you're only 16, it'll happen soon. Feels pretty awesome and its not a practice makes perfect kinda thing, its totally instinctive so don't worry about that. Find a girl on the net; its pretty much a savior for us social anxiety guys, haha,...

I love psychoville :)

hmm where exactly can i find girls on the net?

oh and thank you to everyone else for answering my question!

Awkward Annie

I had my first kiss at 20! I did have a boyfriend when I was 16 but we broke up because I wasn't interested in him enough to kiss him! (don't ask!) I wanted it to be the way I imagined, I wanted the butterflies and the weak knees! I used to have the lucid dreams where I was kissing someone and it felt really soft and warm and amazing. I finally met someone I fancied enough (and felt comfortable with) to kiss when I was 20 and we had our second date in the cinema (back row first kiss = cliche!) It was all I expected and I'm very glad I waited!

The best kiss is definitely with someone you care about!

iamthenra

you're only 16, it'll happen soon.

Find a girl on the net; its pretty much a savior for us social anxiety guys,

Good grief... I can't tell you how many times I have heard this... "it will happen... Don't worry, it will happen..." OMG! I heard that when I was as young as 14.... and now I am 41 years old... Looks around the empty room... I'M STILL WAITING DARN IT !!!! WHEN IS THE GREAT PUMPKIN COMING CHARLIE BROWN!!! Haha! Seriously, I am still waiting.... When is it my turn to have a girl friend? Haha! I didn't know we were all going to get a "turn"... I've been standing in line for over 30+ YEARS... Oh well, some people are meant to be alone for life.

Emily_G

Good grief... I can't tell you how many times I have heard this... "it will happen... Don't worry, it will happen..." OMG! I heard that when I was as young as 14.... and now I am 41 years old... Looks around the empty room... I'M STILL WAITING DARN IT !!!! WHEN IS THE GREAT PUMPKIN COMING CHARLIE BROWN!!! Haha! Seriously, I am still waiting.... When is it my turn to have a girl friend? Haha! I didn't know we were all going to get a "turn"... I've been standing in line for over 30+ YEARS... Oh well, some people are meant to be alone for life.

I believe some people are, but not ones who long to be with someone.

emmasma

Physically it just feels like skin touching sKin. Lip skin is no different than any other skin. If you are kissing someone you like and are into it then it can feel really good, and make your whole body feel the rush. it was hard for me to get to that, because It is hard for me top be comfortable with a guy.

My first few boyfriends were just guys I was with because I thought that is what I was supposed to do, set up by someone or other. Some were with me because I really do not think they could get any one else, and could sense I was weak. It was not until I was away from those friends and really on my own that I happened to find a guy I could really feel comfortable with. I was 24.

Mokkat

I think kissing is just another form of intimacy. Technically it's just sucking on each others' mouths (an inherent instint from breastfeeding, like when a cat stretches its paws when you stroke its back).
If I was in love with a girl, I would appreciate holding hands silently just as much.

Iseesky

I had my first 'kiss' tonight. One that I was both not expected, or enjoyed.
It was more of a peck actually.
Felt like when your mouth is thawing out after a freezing at the dentist and you touch your puffy lip with your finger. Ew.

Krista

Dang! I was afraid of that.... I guess dreaming about such things for so long has lead me to think that the "kiss" would be: "Fireworks, butterflies, euphoria, Jack Dawson on the bow of Titanic yelling "I'm the king of the world!"..."

I suppose I have built up kissing and sex way too much in my mind... I do suppose that if it ever does happen, I suppose I will be let down and be very disappointed...

There is no reason why you can't have the "fireworks, butterflies and euphoria" but you need to make sure that it's with the right person. Doing it just to do it is going to negate every feeling you probably thought you'd feel but when it's with someone who gives you chills just by looking at them, it'll be great and well worth the wait. Try not to be so nervous though, it'll be hard.

mrb

well if your kissing a mermaid very wet ... is your kissing remus it tastes like fish him being a sea food lover and all ... hmmmm im gonna get banned in a min , so id better shut up:rolleyes: