What do women think about dateless kissless (and obviously virgin) men?

Why I didn't ask in the yet posted thread? Well, I did, and my question fell miserably into obscurity.

So at the end of the day most women will be undertsanding or won't even care too much if the man is virgin (at least 'till certain age).

So my question is, well ,the thread title, what do women think about dateless kissless (and obviously virgin) men?

I ask because these circumstances don't seem as normal as being virgin, specially since several forum members had a girlfriend, a kiss or a date at some point of their lives. If it isn't as bad as I imagine, since which age it would start to seem weird?

Ashonym

To me it would be a plus, not a minus in any fashion. I don't know about most girls but I wouldn't want a potential partner to have much history in the way of those types of things. Simply because, it means a hell of a lot more to me than it does to most people I've met. I'm an idealist and seeking that one partner for a lifetime.

But that's just me. Society is so screwed that life has become one big *ahem* to them it seems, if you get my drift. :\

No worries, you. :)

mmmm

Does not matter at all. But like I said in the other thread, when it finally happens, don't be all like "well I've waited so long for the right one so you better be special enough and grateful enough."

Kinetik

And yet not a single woman has said how tired she is of all variations of this thread. Such a well-mannered bunch around here. :D

i have better things to worry about, than how many girls he been sleeping with.
why do men think that if they slept around, it would be a bonus for a girl?
like uhhh.. do you also love it, if the girl you like has been touched by alot of men? if yes, then you are a weirdo. and weirdo suit weirdos.

obviously, if hes my man, i only want him to be mine and mine only. why will i like him more, if hes been kissing another woman?
why is that suppose to make me feel good? .. isnt it weird to feel good about the man you like slept with another woman before?

and the reason why i like him, is most likely because of his personality, if he didnt slept with anyone, thats even better.
i dont have to imagine him doin it with another girl before, so i can feel emotionally happier.

Last edited:

KnuffleBunny

and the reason why i like him, is most likely because of his personality, if he didnt slept with anyone, thats even better.
i dont have to imagine him doin it with another girl before, so i can feel emotionally happier.

I totally agree with this, been through those thoughts unfortunately. . .

Mickery

Why would you imagine them with somebody else? The older you get, the less likely you are to the be first. Eventually it's going to be a fact of life that they'll have been with any number of others before you and eventually the same will be just as true in reverse. It's just the way it is. I'm sure you wouldn't want to meet someone you really like and have them feel you're less sincere or somehow tainted just because you've reached a certain point in your life.

KnuffleBunny

Why would you imagine them with somebody else?

Well the guy I was with kept going on and on and on and on about this girl. So obviously I started getting a dislike for her and thinking that sort of thing. It was like he had more feelings for her than me. Ouch.

Why would you imagine them with somebody else? The older you get, the less likely you are to the be first. Eventually it's going to be a fact of life that they'll have been with any number of others before you and eventually the same will be just as true in reverse. It's just the way it is. I'm sure you wouldn't want to meet someone you really like and have them feel you're less sincere or somehow tainted just because you've reached a certain point in your life.

well its a sad thing to think about, and basically some people can accept that, but i cant. thats me personally. maybe this means i will be single for the rest of my life. then so be it.

coyote

bravo..................

B

Beatrice

Yeah, I agree with what's being said above.... Although I'd LIKE to have a relatively inexperienced partner, it's just not realistic. And when you're unrealistic, you end up lonely and disappointed. You can stick to your standards to the end and may end up lucky, finding someone who fits them. But the chances are so against you that I'd say it's not worth holding out for...... you may just end up alone. And if you're okay with that, great.

But if you're not.... be realistic. And also be realistic with whether you really ARE okay or not with the outcome of your choice. Do you REALLY not mind being alone, or do you really yearn to be with someone? Be true to your feelings AND standards, but also be realistic.

.... Although I'd LIKE to have a relatively inexperienced partner, it's just not realistic.

I wouldn't say is not realistic. As social phobias are way more extended that most people think, not only relatively, buy also absolutely inexperienced men are not a minority. Ans as in any gruop, there are all kinds of persons in that situation, from the ones you may like a lot to the ones you may dislike a lot.

But yeah, it would be wise to not focus on the other person experience if you think you can be happy with that potential partner.

MsBuzzkillington

I feel like there are a lot of different people in the world with a lot of different prefrences. Some people want someone with experience and some people want someone who hasn't had any. Some people have a problem with someone who has a lot of experiene and some people have a problem with those who don't have any experience. Some people don't care.

My advice would be to stop worrying about what girls think about certain things of what kind of person you are/your traits/personality and so forth. Because "girls" is a really broad term.

If you are a virgin and you meet a girl who has a problem with that, forget her. Move on to someone who better fits you. If you haven't ever had a date or kissed someone and a girl has a problem with that, move on from her.

Questions like this don't really come to any solid conclusions because everyone has their own tastes and prefrences. People are who they are because someone out there likes that.

A friend

What do women think about dateless kissless (and obviously virgin) men? ?

How Adolph Hitler thought (and felt about the jews). That is what they think of dateless/kissless (and virgin) men.

If it isn't as bad as I imagine, since which age it would start to seem weird?

Considering how screwed up people are in the present, it would seem weird if the age was 4.

Although I'm a guy, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a dateless/kissless virgin (regardless of gender).

If you haven't had one single romantic oppertunity given to you in your lifetime, then it's not weird.

Last edited:

A friend

If only that attitude applied to most people...

Oh well...

My belief:

Whether I'm single or not, I'm grateful that I get to live and that people are nice to me.