What compliments have you received today?

Tiercel

The other day a pretty lady on the internet called me brilliant. My honest initial reaction? "Either she's crazy or I'm blind."

But it did sort of make my night in a small, pathetic way. ;)

MrJones

Re: Awwhhhhhssss

The only compliments this month were on here from you guys (you know who you are, too many to name). So thank you :D
I have to say the same. Thank you SPWers!!

Even if I don't go outside I'm lucky if my own family don't mock me (in a playfully way? Probably. Does it make me feel better? No).

I really like how you always do text colour and title changes!
I have to agree, especially in the colour part. I love when I see some purple between all this black ::p:

'You're ****ing gorgeous' Reaction: Awww, I like you already :3

'Give us a shag'
these guys after I was walking home from school.

How about no. :|

Oh,and I forgot to add, this guy was mature! He was probably like 22 or s/t. He was with his mates though, so that probably explains why he said what he did.

Last edited:

Agent_Violet

"you're very funny"...from a sweetheart friend on here

and these are from my husband this morning and throughout the day:

"how's my beautiful sexy wife today?"
"youre so pretty baby"
"i figured i'd ask you bc you're so freaking smart"
"i love that color on you honey"
"mmm that skirt makes your butt look even more amazing than usual"

lilmutegirl

Not today, but a few days ago, my boss told me that I was doing a great job. She is also a friend of many years, and may be slightly biased, but she's also seen me struggle through a lot, so I appreciate her saying that.

Wow, I thought that was a strange thing, but apparently not. And to hate them, you have to at least receive them ;)

Well, in my case, it's not that I feel obliged to say something back, it's just...... I feel it's unnecessary, as a man. And to know that anyone who compliments me on anything, I already know it or it's a lie and then there's queries about the lie. Or have I finally gone strange?

YOU'RE SO FUNNY AND SMART AND HOT AND YOU HAVE SUCH A SEXY FRINGE AND OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Hahahaha, sorry, I couldn't resist. Are you uncomfortable now? ;)

U

userremoved

I was told I was fluffy. The even stranger thing is I was told that in Japanese. Hey Im grasping at straws here, so I take every comment as a compliment lmao

Phoenixx

I was told I was fluffy. The even stranger thing is I was told that in Japanese. Hey Im grasping at straws here, so I take every comment as a compliment lmao
^ When I first read this, I started thinking of Gabriel Iglesias' definition of "fluffy" haha. And then I thought, why would they say that?

Even after reading the whole Japenese thing, the question still stands. Maybe your clothes looked soft and fluffy today? :D

U

userremoved

Actually Lemur is pretty close. It was a comment about my new facial hair. Though I feel more prickly than fluffy lol

MaliceInWickedland

I wouldn't really call it a compliment but this older man at work earlier said "Hey there princess, could you help me find so and so book?" and then he called me a "sweetheart" when I got it for him. I found it more awkward and creepy than anything. I mean really, princess and sweetheart? That's something I'd expect my father or a significant other to call me, not some random 50 year old dude <__<

*Cough*Pedophile*Cough*

::p: