What compliments have you received today?

My dad said that he appreciates all the cleaning and tidying I do around the house because it's one less thing he has to do. He doesn't give praise easily, so I'm going to bask in this one for a while. :)

WeirdyMcGee

Went for a run- ran past this drunk guy who said quite loudly;
"Fantastic ass!"

...thanks, drunk guy. -____-
That's a compliment, I guess... assuming he wasn't completely inebriated to the point of having his vision compromised.
haha

WeirdyMcGee

Do you think that statement would have the same appeal if it came from Daddy?

:confused:

haha-- ohhhh... no, probably not.
My dad wouldn't say that, though. haha
He'd think of the implication before opening his mouth and would word it a different way.

U

userremoved

I was getting some nice looks yesterday. They didnt say anything but I know they were complimenting me in their mind, Oh yeah ;)

KiaKaha

Banned
Someone told me that my bald spot was receding evenly and that it had a nice oval shape.
Made my day.

I have respect for a girl doing a computing IT class!

At least they respect me and don't find me weird::p:

AGR

Today someone grabbed my arm and said wow its really big,its getting old and its not that big:rolleyes:.

Phoenixx

I was walking to my yoga class (Which was cancelled. But no one notified me until AFTER I got there. *facepalm*) this morning and there was this guy walking the opposite direction.

He nods towards me, smiles, "'Sup?"

Me: *blushes* *half-smile nod thing* *hangs head and walks faster*

Yeah I'm so good at this. :rolleyes:

I got told I looked really pretty by a stranger. I guess that's nice.
I would rather be called smart or funny first though, pretty comes later. If I'm just pretty, what the **** is the point? I want the whole package ;)

this_portrait

One of my past professors saw me today and complimented my hair (I dyed it a dark red a few weeks ago and it's fading out).

MaliceInWickedland

I was walking to my yoga class (Which was cancelled. But no one notified me until AFTER I got there. *facepalm*) this morning and there was this guy walking the opposite direction.

Awww well at least the trip was somewhat worth it right? :D
You handled it a lot better than I would have too. I probably would have completely spazzed out, turned red as a tomato, sputtered some weird random nonsense, and booked it in the opposite direction ::p:

Tiercel

I would rather be called smart or funny first though, pretty comes later. If I'm just pretty, what the **** is the point? I want the whole package ;)

This is about as intelligent as we guys can get. Though I much prefer the honk/whistle followed by driving away.

Dead_on_Arrival

Problem is strangers don't know you. It's the people you have conversations with who will think you are smart or funny.

I think your smart and funny, and like I said before, wise head on such young shoulders.:D

Dead_on_Arrival

Your reaction as you described it would have most blokes thinking you were cute. It's nice for a bloke to get a blush and a half smile from a girl. Makes us think we made an impact.:D

Rose_Red

My youngest sister told me that I have quite a soft, feminine voice.
I suppose it could count as a compliment.
I have always thought that my voice was quite masculine.

Phoenixx

Your reaction as you described it would have most blokes thinking you were cute. It's nice for a bloke to get a blush and a half smile from a girl. Makes us think we made an impact.:D
^ Cute? Hm... I don't believe you. :D

Haha, but glad I made an impact then. :)