What book are you currently reading?

xSleepy

I am currently reading, Chicken soup for the woman's soul. There are some very nice stories in this book, but also some really lame ones lol. Oh well. At least im reading, I never read!

Last edited:

AmunetSide

"American Gods" by Neil Gaiman.

I’m going to have to invest in the Kindle version soon, as the paperback’s pages are starting to disintegrate…

Next week: One from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. "Small Gods", probably.

Placeway

The writings of paramahansa yogananda

AutobiogofYogi.QltyPaper.Yogananda.jpg

Last edited:
"Children of Dune" by Frank Herbert, third book in the Dune series. To say I can't put it down is an understatement. I'm literally trying to read it as I type. I've got the fourth book ordered, ticked that my local bookstore had thousands of copies of every other entry in the series yet not a single copy of that one, but that's usually the way it goes.

Harleyq

Psychology and the Challenges of Life: Adjustment in the New Millennium by J. Nevid and S. Rathus.

It's my textbook lol. I have a test later today.

Silvox Black

The Ghost Kind by R.A. Salvatore. I am always one for high fantasy and my favorite series would have to be Dragonlance by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman and not the new rubbish mind you, I refer to the classic Heroes of the Lance with Raistlin, Tanis, Tasslehoff, Sturm, Caramon, and Flint.

Harleyq

Godchild by kaori yuki(dos manga count :D)

Is it in Japanese or English? I'm so envious of people who learn to read Japanese cause I don't think I could ever do it. I like interactive graphic novel games but I can't read most of them and America/UK don't really make any. The only one I could get a hold of and actually play/read was Yo Jin Bo.

"On the Origin of Species by means of Natural Selection" by Charles Darwin.

I just finished "Walden" by Henry David Thoreau a couple of weeks ago. I recommend it for people who are lonely. It was a beautiful book.

Silvox Black

I love those books, though I haven't read them in years. Maybe I'll steal them from my brother for a while.... :D

Raistlin demands that you reread his legacy! I've found them to be one of the most life changing series of books I have ever laid eyes upon. Hence the bond I have to them. I spent my lifetime collecting every classic book of the series and with the final book that Weis made, Dragons of the Hourglass Mage, my collection is complete.

Lonelykitsune

Is it in Japanese or English? I'm so envious of people who learn to read Japanese cause I don't think I could ever do it. I like interactive graphic novel games but I can't read most of them and America/UK don't really make any. The only one I could get a hold of and actually play/read was Yo Jin Bo.

Oh its in Engllish,i have trouble learning a european language never mind and asian one with an whole other alphabet:D.Japanese would be so hard,iv heard of thos graphic novel computor things but arent those normally hentai?You coould try lux pain on Ds