What book are you currently reading?

Pookah

Lady Susan by Jane Austen. I just got a volume of her complete works and that is the only thing I have never read of hers.

lyricalliaisons

utf17.jpg

Tiercel

Nearly two months now and I'm still not finished To Lose A Battle: France 1940 by Alistair Horne. I've been so busy doing relatively nothing, it seems. Then I have The Longest Day by Ryan and two books about US Marines in the Pacific. I need to at least finish the marine books before HBO's "The Pacific" starts in mid March.

Then I've got two more German books on the way. It really is becoming an addiction!

:eek:

And those of you with Poe books, read "Ulalume" for me. I'd say it's one of my favorites, but most of Poe's are favorites of mine.

davidburke

I'm about to start"the restaurant at the end of the universe" the 2nd book from "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" series by Douglas Adams. finished reading the first one yesterday

lyricalliaisons

I'm currently re-reading "Black Witch, White Curse" by Kim Harrison because her newest, "Black Magic Sanction" is coming out on Tuesday & I hope to get it. I'm soooooooooooooooo looking forward to reading it :D

365.jpg
kim_harrison-blackmagicsanction.JPG

I have this annoying habit of not finishing books - Currently I'm trying to read or hope to get back to, The Wheel of Time: The Gathering Strom, Mistborn, Lord of the Fading Land, Breaking Dawn, Return of the King, Dune. :)