What are your dreams?

In a living NIGHTMARE!

I want to sleep on a rooftop, play a dead person on television, touch a seal on the head, make waffles, among other things. A huhhh.

xSleepy

Having a wife and kids is my number one "dream", but I'm closer to my second goal of being an accomplished doctor, hopefully a neurosurgeon.

WoWza, that's awesome, good for you! And I'm sure you'll have an amazing family one day :)

Silentknight

I would love to become a paramedic, have a nice loft out in Toronto Ontario, and that's about it. I won't let anything stop me from reaching this dream.

Lorraine Manca

to get so far away from cars, stores, suits, and cities that i eventually forget any of that even exists. no chicken coops either, that smell could kill

and to sleep in a hammock tied up high in a huge tree in a warm blanket on a clear night. even if i rolled out and broke my neck i think itd still be worth it

Last edited:

Island_chic

The sad thing is that women with social anxiety are hard to find, because they don't go out much.
What if u met a girl online...I've seen quite a few get togethers. One guy flew fom his home in NewZealand to see his girlfriend in California. Pretty cool. I would do something like that too. Just thought I'd throw that sugestion in. I'd totally do it myself.

Ignace

What if u met a girl online...I've seen quite a few get togethers. One guy flew fom his home in NewZealand to see his girlfriend in California. Pretty cool. I would do something like that too. Just thought I'd throw that sugestion in. I'd totally do it myself.

I'm totally in for that too. But you gotta have luck, destiny is not always working with you.

Damaged

- Being able to go out by myself, thats the next step and no panic attacks this summer. I find the hot weather doesn't help with them :(

- Go to uni study special fx make up more, and then become a movie make up artist to the stars.

- Get married, im one of them girls who wants the big fairytale wedding lol

- I want 2/3 lil bubbas, which i cannot wait for :D

Fighter86

Having a wife and kids is my number one "dream", but I'm closer to my second goal of being an accomplished doctor, hopefully a neurosurgeon.

You are in medical school? Sounds like your awfully smart, good luck, I'm sure you'll fulfill your dream.

SoulSeeker

Banned
To experience long lasting true love. To love and be loved. Cheezy but true. To build a life together, share the world and be as happy as we can be...as one.

My young 5yrold nephew and my constant inner urge to one day meet my soulmate..is the only things that keep me on this planet.

Nature and the sky are also things i dream about experiencing again. I havent seen the sky/stars properly for many years, i've forgot what fresh air is..and what the countryside looks like.

I think about these things every day ::(:

bigrob

What would you like to accomplish :eek: in life?:D

I really don't know.

It's really odd being asked what I want to do and I honestly have no answer. And I'm 38.

I'd like to release at least I CD of my music. At least that way I can say I released something....I don't care if anyone listens to it.

But really I don't possess the motivation to do much. The majority of things don't seem worth the bother. I'd like to get a degree in something...preferably psychology...but 4-6 years of college would drive me nuts. I wish I lived in the old days where a person could be self educated.

AGR

Go back to my country while living confortably.
to find a real nice girl,doesnt need to be the most beautiful.
that people would be more honest,respectful and educated.

Interesting question, yet a hard one for me to answer. I can't say what my dreams are, I have things I think I want, but then find I don't. I have fantasys, I know can't ever happen. I think the only thing I can say I want, is Happiness, whatever that means.

Luna1740

To figure out a unifying theory, figure out the nature of mirrors, chop down a very large tree (not sexual lol), and have children with a loving partner :)