What are your dreams?

madness_lover

Conquer the universe and be filthy rich!!! :D:D:D

Kidding, I have many dreams. Visiting the land of my ancestors and reconnect with my roots, graduating college and going to med school, travel around the world..particularly Asia, settling down someday :).

Last edited:

SickCycleCarousel

I don't know...I have always wanted to travel and see the world.
I'd like to learn the German language and maybe do something with that.

I don't have many other interests, other than that. *ponders*

lunarla

I sorta just want to get a good career/something I really enjoy and be able to live a comfortable life.

To find a beautiful cottage with alfie , in the south of france , rid myself of my final demon and live in inner and outer peace , knowing my daughter is happy well and healthy and enjoying life :D

NinjaLikesToast

I would like to just be content with life, and be wanted by someone else eventually.
Not looking for anything big-time, just a simple life with someone I can care about :)

Illusions

1. Graduate with a degree, and Honours if I can, in a field I'm interested in

2. Get a job that doesn't make going to work everyday a drag (if you love what you do, you'll never have to work another day in your life)

3. Earn enough to indulge moderately and pay bills

4. See the world, travel like I've always wanted to!

5. Keep in touch with close friends, and get married and have kids, I suppose? I'm not even in my 20s yet so I wouldn't know. But it's hard to imagine me being unmarried for life (not that my Asian family members would approve of it)

Just what I'd generally require to be happy. I won't get into the specifics. :)

Last edited:

Tiercel

Since we're dreaming here, I'd like to be happy. So that means no more depression. And I'd like to not be so lonely. And I'd like to be able to play my violin. As things stand, I know I really suck, and the guitar sounds much nicer when I play it; so it's very hard to get motivated to practice when practice is just painful.

And I've always kind of thought I might be a father some day, but right now I can't even support myself. So it would be great if I could meet an intelligent, charming, wealthy, caring, and beautiful woman who could see all my good qualities and grow to love me.

Barring all that, I've always wished I could change at least one life for the better. But that's pretty hard to do when I usually keep a muzzle on my sarcasm. But even doing that improves people's lives.

:D

Felgen

Have more close friends, get married, buy a nice house in the suburbs and a Saab 900 convertible, work from eight to four and have kids.

Come to think of it, I don't even know what I want anymore. I don't really have any dreams, I guess. Nothing in this world seems to really appeal to me.::(:

But hey, I'm sure I will eventually discover something.:cool: (rare optimism on my part)

black-wings

Well, to become more sociable of course. Sometimes I think that just comes with time ya know?

Anyways, I want to be a lawyer. The wildest dream, Im pretty sure is ONLY a dream lol, is to play in a rock band. :D