What are you doing right now?

coyote

I suppose it works differently for each member. I am just confused as to why it feels so good to speak to unknown people in a format like this. My mind doesn't work as well as it used to. I am 54 and pretty burned out from the whole scheme.

yeah, i know what you mean - feels good to me, too

i guess that's why i hang out here so much

WishingICould

I suppose it works differently for each member. I am just confused as to why it feels so good to speak to unknown people in a format like this. My mind doesn't work as well as it used to. I am 54 and pretty burned out from the whole scheme.

Maybe because they don't know you so they can't judge you? Plus you can tell them things you wouldn't tell people you know.

mixedupgirl

Currently sat in the living room, laptop on my knee's burning them I might add (My extension fan has broken courtesy of my 1 year old jumping on it), there's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the t.v for the little one. I'm holdin a nice cup of tea in one hand and I am thinking about all the things I could do to improve my life and wondering how I am going to build up the confidence to do any of it....

Klonoa

I was playing Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Metallica and Van Halen in my Wii with my sister. =)

I bought the guitar last week, but me and sis are progressing rather quick on the game on medium difficulty.

Unspoken

Taking a break from writing. I'm trying an exercise a day to see if it can break me out of my slump, but it's not working very well.

Chelle75

Enjoying a glass of wine and unwinding for a few minutes before going to bed and waking up to work another 12 hour shift... :(

Drinking this:

STRetro_3D.png