What are you avoiding...

Bittersweet

For a long time, I was avoiding myself. Now I'm trying to deal with certain issues so I can finally move on with my life.

marie83

The Jobcentre where i had my first panic attack!
Doctors & anywhere crowded.
Can see ill end up loosing everything if i dont snap out of it!

MaliceInWickedland

Going to college.

I'm torn between doing it online or going in person. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. Online college is easier in the social sense since I don't have to be amongst hundreds of students in a cramped auditorium for about 2 hours, struggling to hear what the professor has to say, but harder when it comes to the workload (so I've heard). Public college is harder in the social sense for obvious reasons but the workload is easier and I get to meet new people.

Meeting people isn't exactly my favorite thing to do but I'd much rather be among people than be stuck here in my room in front of the computer screen (which is already an everyday routine for me), doing a buttload of work. Then again, most of the colleges I want to attend are full and the classes I want even more so. If it's online college, I don't have to worry about not getting a class I want since it can't get full if everyone is using a computer and not sharing a classroom. Or at least that's how I think it works. I dunno, I'm really torn between what I should do...

Last edited:

Kiwong

Newsagents. Restuarants. Service Stations.

Anywhere in this town where people know me.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I like this thread.

1. Attempting to resolve a stupid fight-thing with a friend which is probably my fault anyway.

2. Getting a real job.

3. Dating.

4. Humanity in general.

5. Replacing the fans on my computer.

Luka

I'm not in school at the moment as it is the holidays so I have not talked to most of my school friends and I don't want to either. Because... I'm scared.

nicole1

Working. School. People. I'm scared to get references from my internship as well as asking them if I can come back. I feel that my weird behavior stopped me from being welcomed there.

Tiercel

1. Life
2. Going to bed
3. Cleaning my room
4. Putting a check in the bank (10 days so far!)
5. That little voice telling me I've already had enough candy today
6. Friends (haven't played Pathfinder or Dark Heresy in about a month)
7. Finding something to wear to my friend's wedding next spring