What are some nicknames you have acquired?

cowboyup

twiggy when I was in school because I was very skinny and awkward
I am now called a dork because I can say the cheesiest things at times.
also my sister calls me her surrogate mom because I basically raised her.

DeadmanWalking

I've been called "The Quiet Kid", "That Guy Who's Going to Go Crazy and Shoot Up the School", "Wesley Snipes", "Osh-kosh Be-Gosh" "Leon" because of French class, and "Alien Overlord" because, one day, my Government/Economics teacher asked us what we wanted and I said world domination:rolleyes:. I just ran with it after that and it became a gag in my class::p:.

I've been called some insulting names as well, but I'd rather not dwell on them. And some other names, but those kinda allude to my real name (which I won't release publicly).

damiennn

Most of my friends call me by my last name. So it always sounds really odd when they use my first name. Ive also had an old friend that called me used D rock, that was one of my favorites.

Srijita52

My best friends call me by the first letter of my first name. And my family call me whatever they want.

Last edited:
Call me anythingggg

I've never actually had any nicknames given to me before by anyone/ I think people just tended to ignore me altogether for the most part. Not sure if that's good or bad :p.

Dickolas (My first name is Nicholas)
Pizzaface (I had a lot of acne from ages 13-16)
Ratsnest (When I was younger I never bothered to comb my hair, and since I'm black, some people said my hair looked like a rats nest)
Oreo (Idiots in school said that I acted "white", even though I'm far from being "whitewashed")
Braceface (Had braces from ages 12-15)
The Bear (Called that because I was strong for my age back when I was in middle school)
Nick (Self explanatory)

1BlackSheep

One boyfriend used to call me "country bumpkin" because, well, sometimes I am a bit clueless! ::p:

I also used to get called "spunky" by a bunch of macho-type guys I worked with when I was the lone female amongst them. Had to keep them in line! :D

I've been called my last name pronounced as it would be in German too, with the "J" as a "Y", with all kinds of variations thrown in!

bcsr

My family called me B.J. my entire life growing up since I'm Billy Jr. It made it easier for them, and it stuck.

I acquired the nickname ''Duck" around freshman year because I was good at ducking punches in the many fights I found myself in.

Some people call me ''Puma'' almost exclusively. If these people were to use my actual name it would feel weird. It's similar as when you try to initiate a nickname when you've know someone for 3 years, but in this case in reverse.

karl:-/

I get called flipper as I have big feet. Ow nd wen I get a sun tan I get called a Simpson thanks mates lol

Etbow23

Sometimes people call me Vicky, my old manager used to call me "Vicard" lol, and a lot of times people mix up my name and call me Veronica, which sux. Also Vic. Vicsy, Baby, Bean...a few others

I guess it depends on the person. Some people are really open and if they get to know me theyll start calling me Vicky.

My mom has called me bean and vicsy lol.

My boyfriend usually calls me baby.

EitherOr

I never really had a nickname. People would call me a shortened version of my first name, or just something general, like "dude" or "man." Most of the time, it was the latter. My last name is a fairly long Italian one, so no one pronounces it correctly anyway. I was always hoping one would catch on, since I dislike my first name, but ah well, can't win 'em all.

An old female friend did call me "kitten" for a while, though I wasn't sure why, as it's not a very masculine name.

Luka

My nicknames (from what my friends gave me) are:

Lukie ~ sounds like Luke and Luka (my actual name). Sometimes people misspell my name as Luke and I really hate it :p
Pooka ~ given by my sister as it rhymes with my name (she'd always say Luka Pooka). I don't really like it tbh haha.
Lu ~ pretty obvious, it's just a shortened version of my name.

Last edited: