Weather reports, please!

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Cold, frozen sleet on the ground, 5° tonight.

I don't like snow anymore, only how quiet it makes everything, so for that it's worth it.

Queen_Regnant

Currently 5F right now, with a high of 10 today. Tonight it's supposed to go down to -4.. We were supposed to be getting a snow storm, but that didn't happen.

squidgee

Maybe I'm just becoming increasingly more intolerant to heat, but I swear it feels much warmer than what the Melbourne forecast is telling me. It feels like 30C on 25C days.

GraybeardGhost

It's a beautiful, warm spring day out there. The sparrows are singing, the siskins are friskin', the cherry trees are all in bloom, and not a cloud can I see in the sky.

I better stay inside where it's safe.

coyote

45 F here today, and kinda sunny - the warmest day so far this year, I think

(that's 7 C for the non-americans)

It's been mostly sunny but cool and very windy. April showers forecasted for the next week at least, although I'm assuming it will be most of April anyway, since they're April showers...

I couldn't even try to make that funny.

Really though, I'm not looking forward to a month of rain but I'll take it over piles of snow any day.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Nice little rainy day where you can just stay inside, sip your coffee and scratch your banjo without feeling guilty. The weather sucks, what can you do!