Weather reports, please!

Phoenixx

Stupid weather is stupid.

tumblr_nfenwgujW21r2ejego1_1280.png

Phoenixx

28? Bust out the shorts and t-shirt. I was just glad to see a positive number this morning, after factoring in wind chill.
^ I actually have busted out the shorts and t-shirt when I'm in my apartment. The stupid people upstairs complained it was too cold and so the maintenance guy turned up the furnace in the basement. (I hate that we can't regulate our own heat.) Ugh, I've been cracking windows open all week because it gets so hot in here. :thumbdown:

MollyBeGood

I have seen the insane snowstorm decimating parts of America. Stay safe, everyone!

Must be HAARP ?? Yes poor Buffalo people are getting hammered!

It was trying to rain here today with a windstorm this afternoon blowing around some frozen-wanna-a-be snow but no real accumulations. We still have about 4 inches of old snow from the last storm on the ground. Otherwise not too cold...so not that bad here :) Hanging in the mid 30's during the day and teens at night.

Lifernity

It's been raining for days, and It's finally sunny today!!
Other places are having very bad floods, so schools are scheduled to reopen a week later, WOOHOO! :applause:

Earworm

Monza, northern Italy
It's a cold sunny day, currently the temperature is about -1°C, the visibility is excellent and there is no wind.