Through Cougar Eyes [Puma's journal]

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Re: @ ''Hellhound''

If you do start one, I'll be sure to read it. Like many other users here, you always struck me as an interesting individual. Things your write down that might not mean much to you, may be a light in the dark for others.

I'd say go for it.

I will see. I might try it :)

MikeyC

If you were betrayed that badly, don't go back. It'll only cause you more heartbreak and sorrow.

Good luck with everything else, mate. You have a good head on your shoulders so use that to your advantage. :)

Nathália

If you were betrayed that badly, don't go back. It'll only cause you more heartbreak and sorrow.

Good luck with everything else, mate. You have a good head on your shoulders so use that to your advantage. :)

100% agree with Mikey. I know the pain Puma, you sound like a very cool person to be friends with, sweep that under and I'm sure there will be people to really appreciate you.

MrJones

Pizza, dude, pizza! Okay, I eat veggies and fruit too but... PIZZA!!

About the home thing, I'm leaving to American as soon as I can, you should do the same XP

I'm sorry you're still hurt about "him", but I completely understand. Don't worry, it will take time since you were very close. I'll be here anytime you want to talk :)

Okay, I'm not here very often >.< but you can always PM me and I'll reply as soon as I see it! (I get an email whenever I receive a PM, so it's fast). Also, I need to go on Steam and play with you! I've had problems registering for uni and at home, but I'm mostly free now :p (okay that was off topic but I won't send you a PM if I'm already talking to you here ::p:)

Nathália

Dear BlackPuma, Reading your post are therapeutic because you're expressing yourself and all that's going on inside with your emotions and I can relate. Your pain is meaningful. SA, can be very frustrating in that manner and when you feel something and don't have the words to say them or don't know how to paint them.

ImNotMyIllness

Re: Journal update: 26-04-2013

*Blows off dust*

It's been a while since I've updated this.

I hadn't mentioned it on this forum because I wasn't sure whether it would last or not, but as of a month ago I've started working in a charity hotel as volunteer. For the time being it's just one day a week, for 4 hours a day, as a housekeeper.

I've also switched from SketchUp to Blender for 3D modelling. It wasn't welcome on at first, but I learned to live with with it. The thing was that SketchUp can't do a whole lot. You can make a model, and it ends there. You can't animate it, you can't pose it in any way, you've got almost no lighting options what so ever. It's MS Paint compared to Photoshop.

Blender on the other hand has a ton of options and features that is only really limited to what you've learned about it so far. Which at this point isn't all to much for me, but I'm getting there.

Here are some examples of it, if you missed them on the art thread;
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/4209/007xe.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img594/5053/004pk.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img197/2893/renamoniii.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img534/677/gatomonandmastersword.png

Cool stuff. :thumbup:

MikeyC

Re: Journal update: 26-04-2013

I hadn't mentioned it on this forum because I wasn't sure whether it would last or not, but as of a month ago I've started working in a charity hotel as volunteer. For the time being it's just one day a week, for 4 hours a day, as a housekeeper.
That's great, dude! It's not much but I'm glad you're doing it. :thumbup:

I've also switched from SketchUp to Blender for 3D modelling. It wasn't welcome on at first, but I learned to live with with it. The thing was that SketchUp can't do a whole lot. You can make a model, and it ends there. You can't animate it, you can't pose it in any way, you've got almost no lighting options what so ever. It's MS Paint compared to Photoshop.

Blender on the other hand has a ton of options and features that is only really limited to what you've learned about it so far. Which at this point isn't all to much for me, but I'm getting there.

Here are some examples of it, if you missed them on the art thread;
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/4209/007xe.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img594/5053/004pk.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img197/2893/renamoniii.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img534/677/gatomonandmastersword.png
I don't understand the gobble-de-gook of 3D modelling, but you are quite talented!

MikeyC

Re: @MikeyC

Thanks, Mickey. ;)

I don't think it'll be too difficult. I just need to set up the rules and obey them. It's more not-doing something than it is doing something.

I was lucky to catch it before it escalated.
It's harder than it sounds, but with willpower and the right support around you, you'll do just fine. :)

It's best to catch it before it escalates, but it's still a mental battle to actually give a damn about it enough to do something about it. Losing weight is more mental than physical.

Australia is one of the fattest countries on the planet, so to see a lot of overweight and obese people makes me not want to be like that!

MikeyC

Re: @MickeyC

I bet it can be. There's plenty of people who really struggle keeping themselves in line. It's those little snacks that do it. ''Just one.. and then another.. and then another. Heck, what's three more, right?..'' It's a slippery slope.

I've been on diet for almost a week now, and have only had three cups of coffee, low sugar beverages, two slices of bread in the morning and whatever is served for dinner in each 24 hour cycle.

It has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I only find myself reminding me that I can't have any additional snacks. But that's more habit than desire in most cases.

From the few times I've seen you in pictures you look pretty slim and healthy, so you must be doing something right.
Oh, absolutely. We have things called Tim Tams in Australia - chocolate heaven - and I can easily eat a whole packet in less than 10 minutes. It's not doing that that's the hardest thing. One leads to two leads to two packets.

I think you're doing well already! Don't overdo it, though - take it easy and allow yourself to eat unhealthy snacks every now and again. I'm sure you know all this, though.

I'm definitely not slim, haha. My shirt is kept on for a reason. ;) But thanks.

MikeyC

If you don't enjoy what you do, then eight hours a week is going to seem like a hell of a lot! I reckon if you went somewhere that you did enjoy going to, you would breeze through 25 hours a week.

Keep pushing through, dude. You seem like a really cool guy and I know you'll have something good come your way. Keep trying for different jobs until you can find something you like. :)

MikeyC

I'm sorry you feel this way, Puma. I don't know you personally, but you seem like a pretty decent guy, so I don't understand why people wouldn't like you.

MikeyC

Re: Journal update: 28-11-2013

meaningless dead toys
What does this mean? Some Dutch slang or literally dead computers?

I think you need to set things to look forward to. Fun things that you can book a few weeks or even only a few days in advance so you can look ahead and think, "yes, I have this fun reservation to look forward to." It might get you through the days knowing something cool is imminent.

Your workplace probably isn't for you, and, seeing as you haven't been to work for over a month, it may be unlikely you'll be allowed to return, although I don't know the ins-and-outs of your job. Overall, though, working is mostly a means to an end - the percentage of people who go to work and actually really enjoy it is likely less than 10%. You go there to earn money and do your work, hopefully have good workmates to talk to and try to have a bit of fun, then return home to do what you want to do.

I would love to know what's causing this unhappiness in you. You were doing really well not that long ago and now there's some sort of emerging black hole in your mind that may have been opened by some event I don't know about. Mental health can be a fickle mistress sometimes.

Silatuyok

Re: Journal update: 28-11-2013

Even being around my cats is becoming a near joyless experience now -- and that really kills me.

Oh dear. I've been low, but I've never been that low. :( I hope you start to feel better soon. Maybe if you just hang in there a while longer things will start to look up.