Through Cougar Eyes [Puma's journal]

Summoning

I hope you enjoyed the Portuguese food. We have some of the best stuff in the world around here.

I would highly recommend you to eat a "Francezinha", but the best ones are in the north of the country.

EscapeArtist

hey puma
Sorry to hear about the turnout of the relationship. No, don't worry i'm not sending any pity your way, i'm happy to hear that it's made you a better person and that you're happy with your choice!

As for work, man, that's a hard one... But I give you mad props for going straight up and saying you need a break. Just keep following what you feel is right during the time being and try not to think about the future... I remember when I was holding the job at Earthwise it was so horrible also. I felt like quitting was the right thing at the time. Is it worth the freedom? main question. Run away with me to a community where one works minimally for stay and food? x) heh.

They need to have a place out there that analyzes every part of the body, including brain waves. I know of one center that actually monitors brain waves before they treat you of depression/anxiety. I don't know why people aren't utilizing technology and digging further into the causes of states of mind! What makes that expensive? What makes that unimportant? Eventually you can come to know what it is that is causing you to be the way that you are, what IT is, keep trying everything, keep aware mentally emotionally and bodily.

Honestly, you loving my little pony makes me love you more <3 I still like to watch Little Bear
Little bear theme song - YouTube

MrJones

I know there's something wrong with me too and I'd like to know what it is... maybe that's why we're friends? :rolleyes:

I think I'll start playing Skyrim around 2020, from now I'm still starting to play Oblivion... shut up! For me it's new!! ::p:

As for the ponies... I already ate Pinkie, the others are just waiting death

I'M BATMAN

MrJones

Laser turrets and light sabers.... poor robbers if they want to come to your house, they'd be slashed!

Awesome! XD

EscapeArtist

Puma! <3 smart move changing your hours to give yourself more leeway. I want to say I really admire how you stick in with your job consistently. It seriously is motivating to a lot of people on here who have trouble with that. You handle it so damn well. I want to also say that you got me into My Little Pony. Darn you!!

twiggle

Fantastic post, Puma. One that I can relate to a lot right now. 'Follow your heart', just like is scribed on my brand new ring. Life is too short to be stuck doing something that brings you down so much. Sounds like you could do with looking for another job?? Hating the music you listen to on the commute, I guess because of the associations you then make between those particular songs and work, is a pretty bad sign indeed.
It's important to be in work, jobs are seldom enjoyable etc etc, I'm sure you know all that, BUT if it's bringing you down that much, then you need to get out of it. Life is too short to put up with it just because it brings the money in. That's not as important as your happiness. I think you need a change of scene. And even if you don't enjoy the next job either, at least it's something different. There's nothing worse than feeling trapped into one workplace.

MrJones

Puma, we think the same about so many things it's scary lol

In this last year I realized that too. I always knew I didn't want to do the same as everyone else. I'm not like them anyway. Now it's very clear to me. I started my education so I will finish it, but I don't really want to work like that, for a big company, leading some software developing team, as I've been trained to do so. No, I want something else instead. I WANT TO BE HAPPY.

I could have a minimum wage job, not related to what I've been studying at all, living a simple live in a modest appartment without luxuries, that I'd be extremely happy to live that way if I had people who love me around me. Live is about love, happiness, pleasure. Of course there's also work, effort, commitment, but these ones are just so we can have the first group of things.

Be happy, spread love around the world.

MrJones

Awesome!! You had me very worried man, I hope that it helps you feel better dude, more relaxed, less interaction, less anxiety...

Good luck with it :)

Iluv

Re: JOURNAL MINI UPDATE: 31-03-2012 [Picture time!]

Today my sticker came in the mail. Well, 4 of them did, so plenty of spares.

Here's a photo.

compilationcopy.png

That's either a small laptop or a huge sticker! Either way, it looks awesome. :)

MrJones

Sorry man, it seems so hard what you're going through ::(:

I hope that things get better after a little break. Good luck on Monday!

And enjoy Mass Effect, it's a cool game :D

EscapeArtist

I'm sorry Puma :( That you're feeling this way. I wish there was more than an E-hug I could give, and a listening ear, but you know you can send me angry rants all the time, In fact I love them, they are filled with so much emotion and it helps so much just to type it out to somebody who can listen! / read. By the way, my therapist always says that usually feelings are actually UNDER-exaggerated, not over. Your use of "pretty in a post" language is the most helpful kind, raw, brutal, true, relieving.

All I feel like I can say is that some people are on totally different paths in life, on totally different energy levels, and there are others that are on similar paths and energy levels, and they will resonate with you, they're out there. It feels like a weird question to ask, but do you have friends you can go to? Or your boyfriend, did you guys end it a long time ago (i could be totally out of the loop) Because I feel like that's what could help you so much to feel like somebody is on the same wavelength, to listen and such, or maybe if you guys ended it, that little bit of support needs to be rebuilt in some way . If I lived in (????Holland or something????) I would be right over as soon as that was posted, but alas, this will have to do
Kittens hugging each other! - YouTube

I know that you're a ****ing awesome person with a logical and strong mind that can always push through these moments and find a way to make things work.

I'm sorry Puma :( That you're feeling this way. I wish there was more than an E-hug I could give, and a listening ear, but you know you can send me angry rants all the time, In fact I love them, they are filled with so much emotion and it helps so much just to type it out to somebody who can listen! / read. By the way, my therapist always says that usually feelings are actually UNDER-exaggerated, not over. Your use of "pretty in a post" language is the most helpful kind, raw, brutal, true, relieving.

All I feel like I can say is that some people are on totally different paths in life, on totally different energy levels, and there are others that are on similar paths and energy levels, and they will resonate with you, they're out there. It feels like a weird question to ask, but do you have friends you can go to? Or your boyfriend, did you guys end it a long time ago (i could be totally out of the loop) Because I feel like that's what could help you so much to feel like somebody is on the same wavelength, to listen and such, or maybe if you guys ended it, that little bit of support needs to be rebuilt in some way . If I lived in (????Holland or something????) I would be right over as soon as that was posted, but alas, this will have to do
Kittens hugging each other! - YouTube

I know that you're a ****ing awesome person with a logical and strong mind that can always push through these moments and find a way to make things work.

Awww! That's really cute :')

MrJones

You are trying very hard, that's not something everyone can say. I'm proud of you, and you should be as well.

You are a good man, I like you and you're one of my best friends. I will never forget all you did for me and I wish I could do something for you. I think you are strong and noble and likeable. Seriously, you're a great guy. I really appreciate you and the friendship between us and I would love to hang out with you irl if we could.

Hang in there man, keep working like that, keep being yourself, I believe in you :)